Bishopheals
Level 7
So here is the latest video of my Project OOOOFAAAAAAA NUTS
Rampage V Edition 10
OCOOOL 4 rads OOOFAAAAAAAA like the title says
13 REPLIES 13

Nate152
Awesome machine !

The Bus speed at 99.98 is why it's running at 4299MHz, set the BCLK to 100 and it will read 4300MHz.

Thank you for sharing. 🙂

the bclk is set to 100 its the offset.

Nate152
When you say offset do you mean offset voltage ? This shouldn't affect the cpu speed, give the BCLK one bump and it should read 4300MHz.

That is a nice overclock !

Bishopheals
Level 7
I should of been more clear its the AVX offset option in bios. I have it set so any avx application it will down clock the mhz. If I use the older prime 95 that doesnt have avx it will show the full MHZ. I believe the line in bios is AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative offset.

Nate152
The AVX offset works in increments of 100MHz. For instance if you have 4300MHz set with a negative 1 AVX offset it will drop the cpu speed to 4200MHz with programs that use AVX instuctions like prime95. 1MHz isn't anything to fuss over but when you set 4300MHz that's what you like to see, at least I do. 🙂

Bumping up the BCLK one notch or two will put the bus speed in cpu-z at 100.00MHz which will then put your cpu at 4300MHz.

Bishopheals
Level 7
Ya I agree with you on next video i'll include that and few more things...

Nate152
All right

You make cool videos, I've seen one or two you posted before and I'm looking forward to your next one. 🙂

There's always going to be EMI, disabling BCLK Spread Spectrum will help with getting more of an accurate base clock near the value set.

I disable both baseclock and VRM SS.

Bishopheals
Level 7
Im gonna try that tonight and see what happens. Thanks for the tips Ill be sure to mention you guys on my next video.