cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GameFirst Issue

Pixma
Level 7
Hello,

I just bought Asus GL553VE, and I tried to use game first IV with CSGO. However, when I start a game in csgo, it gets stuck at the loading screen (blocks the server from connecting) then i closed gamefirst and it worked. So please can someone tell me how to fix that because i need to use gamefirst to utilize my network.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Frostie36
Level 7
Pixma wrote:
Hello,

I just bought Asus GL553VE, and I tried to use game first IV with CSGO. However, when I start a game in csgo, it gets stuck at the loading screen (blocks the server from connecting) then i closed gamefirst and it worked. So please can someone tell me how to fix that because i need to use gamefirst to utilize my network.

Thanks

Does CSGO use punkbuster by any chance? I kept being kicked from bf4 by punkbuster, turns out Gamefirst IV was the cause, I stopped being kicked off servers after turning it of.

Frostie36 wrote:
Does CSGO use punkbuster by any chance? I kept being kicked from bf4 by punkbuster, turns out Gamefirst IV was the cause, I stopped being kicked off servers after turning it of.

It might be, not sure but still what is the point of releasing game first if they dont test it on Top Games and confirm that it is working...

Sam crap here.
ASUS has been downhill with it's support. I have purchased asus products only for the last 10 years, owned every single extreme motherboard they released. Now, the X99 launching was a mess and a much worse scenario we have with X370.
The C6H is my last asus product, I will be looking for other brands on future platforms as I am tired of being treated like second grade consumer.

Yes, I am pissed.

virpz wrote:
Sam crap here.
ASUS has been downhill with it's support. I have purchased asus products only for the last 10 years, owned every single extreme motherboard they released. Now, the X99 launching was a mess and a much worse scenario we have with X370.
The C6H is my last asus product, I will be looking for other brands on future platforms as I am tired of being treated like second grade consumer.

Yes, I am pissed.

I have the same problem. I'm done with Asus boards and their unsupported crap-ware that they advertise as adding value but die after a few years. I'm using GameFirst VI and still having this problem with BF4. I have to close the crapware... might be better to not run with it and buy something else next time.