New ROGer Array

Asus GameFirst Issue

Hello,

I just bought Asus GL553VE, and I tried to use game first IV with CSGO. However, when I start a game in csgo, it gets stuck at the loading screen (blocks the server from connecting) then i closed gamefirst and it worked. So please can someone tell me how to fix that because i need to use gamefirst to utilize my network.

Thanks

ROG Enthusiast Array Frostie36 PC Specs
    Frostie36 PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VII Hero X470 WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 2700x
    Graphics Card #1Evga 1080TI FE
    Sound CardCreative X-Fi pcie
    MonitorAsus VG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung 840 Pro 256mb
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S SE AM4
    CaseHAF 932 Advance
    Power SupplySilverstone Strider 1000w
    Keyboard Logitech g15 v2
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Creative Headphones
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64
    Network RouterNetgear WNDR4500

Quote Originally Posted by Pixma View Post
    Hello,

I just bought Asus GL553VE, and I tried to use game first IV with CSGO. However, when I start a game in csgo, it gets stuck at the loading screen (blocks the server from connecting) then i closed gamefirst and it worked. So please can someone tell me how to fix that because i need to use gamefirst to utilize my network.

Thanks
    Does CSGO use punkbuster by any chance? I kept being kicked from bf4 by punkbuster, turns out Gamefirst IV was the cause, I stopped being kicked off servers after turning it of.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Frostie36 View Post
    Does CSGO use punkbuster by any chance? I kept being kicked from bf4 by punkbuster, turns out Gamefirst IV was the cause, I stopped being kicked off servers after turning it of.
    It might be, not sure but still what is the point of releasing game first if they dont test it on Top Games and confirm that it is working...

ROG Member Array

Sam crap here.
    ASUS has been downhill with it's support. I have purchased asus products only for the last 10 years, owned every single extreme motherboard they released. Now, the X99 launching was a mess and a much worse scenario we have with X370.
    The C6H is my last asus product, I will be looking for other brands on future platforms as I am tired of being treated like second grade consumer.

Yes, I am pissed.