cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Creators Update 1703 Game Mode feedback

Slick8791
Level 7
Since nobody else has posted this I figured what the hell...

Would anyone care to provide "constructive" feedback on their benchmarks and game performance with and without the new Win 10 Game Mode?

I did read a comment somewhere that the noticeable difference wasn't in the max FPS, but instead the minimum FPS was better with Game Mode ON. Anyone able to confirm that...?
5 REPLIES 5

CODE_MAXIMUS
Level 11
Wish I could test but I have no high-end model AMD graphics card.

chilinmichael
Level 10
I'd be more interested to see a test between pre-creator's update and creator's update with game mode on.
Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I will try to test that today on the afternoon (panama local time) Game Mode are 3 programs. As far my test is going, i did not see any differences. I have to see if there is a difference using the DVR and the broadcasting (only Facebook, if there is a way to work with YouTube i can not find it) I disable the game mode and frame are very good, no impact on game mode activated or not. Has anyone see how to transmit to YouTube?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Not_Enough_Rage
Level 11
The Creators Update is junk right now.

chilinmichael
Level 10
Works fine for me, what are your issues?
Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.