cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supreme HiFi DAC doens't work with win 10 build 1703

christefan76
Level 7
Had this working no problems with the Anniversary Edition of win 10 but since the upgrade nothign have reinstalled drivers changed USB ports,disconnected other devices no go--let's get some drivers out ASUS, you are suppose to be the dominate computer part company act like it
10 REPLIES 10

christefan76
Level 7
Fixed with reinstall of both the basic and supreme drivers-excuse mty haste

christefan76 wrote:

Hello
Do you have problems with the mic of DAC supreme fx? I have problem with any apps (teamspeak,skype etc) with the sound they listening me very bad and low noise. All problems stoped as soon as connect the jack to the rear panel of board...The sound of headphones is very good!
Thanx
George
Μobo:ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI-CPU:Intel Core i9-14900K-Cooler:EKW-EK-KIT RGB 360-RAM:G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5-6400 CL32 64GB(4 x 16 GB)-GPU:ASUS GeForce® ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING RTX-3080Ti-#43; EKW-EK-KIT 480 RGB -PSU:Corsair HX1200i:HDD:Samsung M2 980 PRO with heatsink 2TB+Samsung 990 PRO 2 TB RAID-0 +Asus RAIDR Express 240GB- Case:Thermaltake View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Editionx

christefan76 wrote:

Can't install showing driver showing error

startekselva
Level 8
guys can't install the driver showing error https://rog.asus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65925&d=1499778829
any help much appreciated

startekselva
Level 8
NO one is helping what a great engineering ASUS

davemon50
Level 11
There is another thread here on this forum discussing that specific issue. Try a search for that one, it's fairly recent. But it basically says this: unfortunately no, this version of the driver is not digitally signed, so you'll have to temporarily disable Windows driver signature enforcement, then it will install. Google the procedure to learn how.
Davemon50

startekselva
Level 8
every rog users finally did a completely clean install windows 10 pro and installed the firmware update ASUS SupremeFX Hi-Fi Firmware v1.6 and driver ASUS SupremeFX Hi-Fi Driver Package Version_V1.9.114.23(Driver Version_V6.0.6001.0) finally DAC WORKS only mic volume is kind of low not too low
NOTE:Contacted HQ they told to do this and it works and they told the same thing CHINO Grand Master Told driver working ghttps://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?64917-Chinooing on they will release in coming months or weeeks

startekselva
Level 8
NEW DRIVER RELEASED WHQL CERTIFED
Version 1.9.114.26 TODAY WHQL CERTIFIED

startekselva
Level 8
with new driver Version 1.9.114.26, the mic input is selected by default as a line in that's why low mic volume and help will be much appreciated

Regards
selva Kumar