cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we pls get an update on x99 aura software

jsarver
Level 11
gskill is claiming their rgb ram is aura compatible with x99 now, yet the aura software is absolutely not working in controlling the ram. can the x99 platform pls get an update to not only support the ram but get out of the most recent beta?! all your other boards are many software revisions ahead of your most expensive flagship x99 board. updates appreciated...
13 REPLIES 13

jsarver
Level 11
gskill is claiming their rgb ram is aura compatible with x99 now, yet the aura software is absolutely not working in controlling the ram. can the x99 platform pls get an update to not only support the ram but get out of the most recent beta?! all your other boards are many software revisions ahead of your most expensive flagship x99 board. updates appreciated...

Hell Yeah !!! I subscribe at my colegue post because I am using YOU MOST EXPENSIVE HARDWARES AND HELL EVEN THE GIGABYTE HAS THE SOFTWARE MORE STABLE THAN AURA !!!

THIS IS MY STATION TO UNDERSTAND BETTER WHY I WANT THE AURA :

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?57741-Share-Your-Rampage-V-Build-a-positive-thread&p=64623...

jsarver
Level 11
Can someone talk about this please? At least acknowledge that x99 support for ram is garbage!?*An update on when our x99 aura software will not be labeled as beta.*

Bahz
Level 12
Thanks for your feedback, I'll follow up with our software team to see where we're at with the next software update for X99.

Bahz wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, I'll follow up with our software team to see where we're at with the next software update for X99.

that would be very helpful. Feeling forgotten even though we bought the most expensive board and an anniversary edition doesn't feel the greatest.*

jsarver
Level 11
Any news back on this from the team? Can you at least assure owners that we aren't forgotten about?

i would also be interested in when the x99 arua update is due as i try'd the g.skills one then had to dump it and reload aura as there was a conflict in the programs

jsarver
Level 11
Anything to report yet?

not seen anything yet 😞