CaseEVGA DG-85
    Power SupplyCM 1000 Pro Silent Gold
    Keyboard ASUS Clamore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha
    Headset ROCCAT KAVE
    Mouse Pad ASUS Sheath
    OS Win 10 x64 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pawemol12 View Post
    I have noticed that when I put my pc to sleep and later wake it on the temperature reading on TMPIN0 in hwmonitor is 20°C above normal level. Normally my average cpu temp is about 30°C on idle. But after waking from sleep(no hibernation - hibernation works fine) the temp is about 50°C. I think it's board issue. I have 1701 bios.
    Hi, I have the same wake-up issue with my C6Extreme!

Another (C6Extreme-related?) wiered thing is a 0.065V VDDP . Why so low? Didn't hat this with my C6H Wi-Fi AC Board...

At least I can confirm, that my cold boot problems disapeared after raising my VDDSOC Voltage Offset from -0.05V to 0.025V (=AI/BIOS 1.046V)

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is about my new Crosshair VI Extreme board. I've been messing around with it and I've noticed a few things which might be bugs. First, I cannot get the NZXT internal USB hub to work with the board consistently. I have to use this third party hub because the motherboard for some reason only has one internal USB 2.0 header. That is a very annoying design decision to be frank. There are a ridiculous amount of rear USB ports that will probably never get used, but only one USB 2.0 header for AIO coolers and front panel case USB ports.

Second, I've used another motherboard with the same Realtek audio codec, the ALC 1220. So I know the codec is physically capable of Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect. However, I cannot figure out how to enable it on this board. Another issue I've noticed is very high DPC latency. I tested it and it's literally the highest I've ever measured on a motherboard audio solution. This is kind of a big deal for a beginner audiophile like myself.

Third, this is more of a feature request than a bug. Basically all of Asus's competitors high end motherboards allow you to fully control the RGB lighting from the BIOS. On this supposedly high end Asus board though you can't. I would vastly prefer to control my lighting through the BIOS rather than software.

New ROGer Array

asus crosshair VI hero network issues

Hello, i just want to comment about my motherboard, asus crosshair VI hero, i been having trouble with the network adaper,(intel i211), when i bough the motherboard i had the problem that constantly lost internet conection, sometimes just the red x appears, sometimes the adapter dissapear from the device manager, and sometimes just froze and gave me the bsod, after a few bios updates, the problem apear to be solved, but at least this weak, i bean having the same problems again, the latest bios i had was 1701, today i update to the 3008 version, and the problem persist, i dont know for sure if this problem started after a windows update in the last weak, i have the latest intel drivers, windows 10 pro x64.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Clouseau PC Specs
    Clouseau PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
    Processor3800X @ PE lvl3
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16D-16GTZ @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX OC GTX 1080
    MonitorSamsung C27HG70
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 SE-AM4
    CaseThermaltake Core X9
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime SSR-1200PD
    OS Windows 10 Pro RS4(1903)

Quote Originally Posted by ramon medina b View Post
    Hello, i just want to comment about my motherboard, asus crosshair VI hero, i been having trouble with the network adaper,(intel i211), when i bough the motherboard i had the problem that constantly lost internet conection, sometimes just the red x appears, sometimes the adapter dissapear from the device manager, and sometimes just froze and gave me the bsod, after a few bios updates, the problem apear to be solved, but at least this weak, i bean having the same problems again, the latest bios i had was 1701, today i update to the 3008 version, and the problem persist, i dont know for sure if this problem started after a windows update in the last weak, i have the latest intel drivers, windows 10 pro x64.
    Did you get the driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/pro...er-I211-Series

ROG Guru: White Belt Array SIMONHANDLEY1 PC Specs
    SIMONHANDLEY1 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Don't be silly
    MotherboardAsus - CROSSHAIR VIII HERO ATX AM4 Motherboard
    ProcessorAMD - Ryzen 7 3700X 4.3GHz 8-Core Processor (OC to 4.366 ghz)
    Memory (part number)Corsair - Dominator Platinum (4 x 16GB) DDR4-3466 Memory
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080ti FTW Hybrid
    Graphics Card #2Can't afford it!
    Graphics Card #3Still can't afford it!
    Graphics Card #4What did I just say!
    Sound CardEh!
    MonitorACER 144Hz 2K Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung - 860 Evo 1000GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Samsung - 860 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    CPU CoolerNZXT - Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler
    CaseEVGA DG-77 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 1000 80+ Platinum 1000w ATX Power Supply
    Keyboard Asus Cerberus LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Asus Cerberus gaming mouse
    Headset Sennheiser - HD205-II Headphones
    Mouse Pad Asus Cerberus gaming surface mouse pad
    Headset/Speakers Speakers, my wife would kill me!
    OS Windows 10 pro
    Accessory #1 BraZen Shadow PC Gaming Chair - Black/White

Can someone help please, see my post here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...thread/page198

ROG Enthusiast Array

I fist posted this on the overclock.net crosshait vi forum.

I have a funny one.

I have an elgato gamecapture HD that I haven't in well over a year before I build my ryzen system, and today I was in need to use it, so I installed the game capture software, connected all that needed connecting and started trying to record something.

The fist thing I noticed was that the device was taking longer than I remembered it took to initialize (I used to use it with a surface pro 3) and once the device took off I noticed how the video was all choppy, like unwatchable choppy.

I thought something was wrong with the hdmi cables. So I tried several others but the video remained choppy.

Then I changed the decoder from the video card (1080ti) to the cpu but everything remained the same.

I thought maybe the device was defective, and to be sure it wasn’t the computer I tried it on my Surface 3, but the video on it was flawless, with the same capture settings.

And that’s when I became sure it was either a problem with the pc, or some software compatibility that elgato software had with either the cpu or the chipset.

This is when in a last attempt I started trying different usb ports on the motherboard, First I tried the back usb 3 ports, but the video still was choppy, then I tried the usb 2 ports, but everything was the same, then I tried the front panel usb 3 ports and all remained the same.
    And this is when I remembered that my case had 4 usb 3 front panel ports and I was running two of them with a passthrough cable from the back of the computer and the other two were connected to the internal usb 3 port.

So finally I tried connecting the device to the one coming from inside the motherboard and voila, butter smooth video!

So, what gives, anyone have any idea what’s going on? Right now I’m running everything at stock.

New ROGer Array

x1 / x4 bug still unfixed

Quote Originally Posted by RueiKe View Post
    The BIOS “Onboard Device Configuration” has an option for the PCIEx4 slot to be in X4 or X1 mode.* In X4 or Auto mode, the X1 slots are disabled, and in the X1 mode the X4 and 3 X1 slots are all in X1 mode.* This works great and I can get all slots working.* Problem is when I disconnect power, next power up, the GPUs in X1 slots are disabled.* I checked the BIOS and it indicates that it is still in X1 mode, but acting like it is in X4 mode. *If I change to X4 mode then boot and then change back to X1 mode, it works fine.* I have verified this twice.* So it looks like something is forgotten when power is removed.
    Still buggy with BIOS Version 3502.

Disconnecting power switches back to x4 behavior but still shows x1 in BIOS.
    "Auto" seems to be always the same as x4.

I had to shutdown, switch to x4, reboot, then back to x1.
    Not working with reboot instead of shutdown.
    And it's reproducible.

Please fix this. It's annoying...

Best regards!

-------

Used cards in pcie slots :

$ lspci -D
    0000:07:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: Adaptec Series 8 12G SAS/PCIe 3 (rev 01)
    0000:08:00.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): VIA Technologies, Inc. VT6315 Series Firewire Controller (rev 01)
    0000:09:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82574L Gigabit Network Connection
    0000:0b:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK208 [GeForce GT 710B] (rev a1)
    0000:0b:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK208 HDMI/DP Audio Controller (rev a1)
    0000:0c:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK208 [GeForce GT 710B] (rev a1)
    0000:0c:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK208 HDMI/DP Audio Controller (rev a1)
    Last edited by p7pr7; 03-21-2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: More info

New ROGer Array

Again X4/X1 Problem

Quote Originally Posted by p7pr7 View Post
    Still buggy with BIOS Version 3502. ...
    The situation is even worse than expected: i had to load "optimized defaults" in BIOS to get X1-Mode running. What a mess...

ROG Enthusiast Array HnS-CHH PC Specs
    HnS-CHH PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700x
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C15D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Sound CardBurson Audio Playmate
    MonitorAcer Predator x27
    Storage #1Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Evo 1tb
    CPU CoolerEK-MLC Phoenix 360
    CaseFractal Design R6
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra 1000W
    Keyboard Logitech G Pro
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Headset Sennheiser HD800
    Mouse Pad Zowie G-SR-SE
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Edit: Nvm
    Last edited by HnS-CHH; 04-18-2018 at 01:50 PM.

ROG Member Array

Possible Fan Control Bug posted in https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...with-BIOS-6004

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast