cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix RAID DLX FlexBass Control

x7007
Level 7
Hi Asus,

Please can you add the FlexBass control for 5.1/7.1 channels ? I really need it and Creative had it.

I have Logitech 5500 which has the issue with bass and I need to change it.
25 REPLIES 25

Casodi
Level 7
x7007 wrote:
Hi Asus,

Please can you add the FlexBass control for 5.1/7.1 channels ? I really need it and Creative had it.

I have Logitech 5500 which has the issue with bass and I need to change it.

Yeah this is the biggest issue with these card drivers. I had to resort to using Equilizer APO just to setup bass management. It's not an optimal solution and would much prefer flexbass.

Casodi wrote:
Yeah this is the biggest issue with these card drivers. I had to resort to using Equilizer APO just to setup bass management. It's not an optimal solution and would much prefer flexbass.

I have the Logitech 5500.

do you have profile or something I can import the way you set it ? I want 110 Hz which I think works perfect with those right ?

x7007 wrote:
I have the Logitech 5500.

do you have profile or something I can import the way you set it ? I want 110 Hz which I think works perfect with those right ?

I could upload a screenshot then you can replicate it on the app. BTW don't those speakers have a crossover already? My logitech z506 speakers already do crossover to the sub. I used flexbass since I have an external sony subwoofer as well.

Casodi wrote:
I could upload a screenshot then you can replicate it on the app. BTW don't those speakers have a crossover already? My logitech z506 speakers already do crossover to the sub. I used flexbass since I have an external sony subwoofer as well.

ha they do , but 150 Hz, but the bass is really too mashy and bassy . 110 Hz is the right one. I don't know how to work with this program, have no idea where to start.

x7007
Level 7
Asus , any update on this thing ?

FuryA
Level 8
hi X7007 Thank Your suggestion,
it will be evaluation

spycounter
Level 7
Asus please include the Flex Bass for Raid Strix just what you include it with Xonar Phoebus, my 5.1 setup is useless for this card without it!!
please do this ASAP, i hear from this https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?92790-Asus-RAID-DLX-FlexBass-Control
that you are evaluating it, and here we are in 2018 STILL NO FLEX BASS or somethings similiar!!!

Agreed. Please, add LFE crossover function!!! 😞

I have the same problem. I use the Razer Tiamat 7.1v2 and i havent been able to truly enjoy them since there is no bass whem im playing games.