cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to upgrade my g20aj desktop graphics to gtx1060

IPleadTheF1fth
Level 7
I'm looking to upgrade my G20AJ Desktop graphics from the 750 to 1060 and was wondering if someone could recommend a decent card that will fit into the device since it's small.

My limit is around $350 I would really appreciate the help and if you could try and use newegg to show me your selections as i'm a primer user i would like to use their website.

Here is a link to the 1060 cards
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=GTX+10...

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

biobg
Level 7
IPleadTheF1fth wrote:
I'm looking to upgrade my G20AJ Desktop graphics from the 750 to 1060 and was wondering if someone could recommend a decent card that will fit into the device since it's small.

My limit is around $350 I would really appreciate the help and if you could try and use newegg to show me your selections as i'm a primer user i would like to use their website.

Here is a link to the 1060 cards
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=GTX+10...

Thanks

Only the Founders Edition cards fit ! Any card with a custom cooler besides the 1050/ 1050ti will not fit the tight GPU bracket of the PC.

biobg wrote:
Only the Founders Edition cards fit ! Any card with a custom cooler besides the 1050/ 1050ti will not fit the tight GPU bracket of the PC.

This one?

So basically i have to buy the card from Nividia.com?

IPleadTheF1fth wrote:
This one?

So basically i have to buy the card from Nividia.com?

Yes exactly. There is another option for the 1060 which is the ASUS TURBO version (ASUS TURBO-GTX1060-6G). Stick to blower style cards (Reference cooler/ Founders edition) The case is so small that if the cards is not blowing the heat out from the back you will have a bad time pal 😄 Cheers.

litania72
Level 8
either reference card or a case mod to add a fan...however im sure tou can get a gtx 1070 with that money.....dont waste on such a low power gpu...you want good fps and able to play the latest games....