Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPUTweak II Version 1.4.5.2

Defin4ar
Level 7
GPUTweakII Version 1.4.5.2:

1. Improved the auto-startup time
2. Fixed an issue where the lock button in professional mode would not remained locked when GPU Tweak II is restarted
3. Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards using either Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit where LiveUpdate and Sonic Studio would prevent GPU TweakII from starting up properly
4. Fixed an issue where using ROG Strix R9 390 and using the auto GPU fan option would prevent the fan from starting up until the card reached around 95 degrees Celsius
5. Fixed info page issue where clicking on this tab before the UI was properly loaded would occur with an error message
6. Fixed issue where multi-card setup while both AI Suite III and GPU Tweak II installed would cause the graphics card to be stuck with only auto fan control option in GPU Tweak II and there would be no other way to control the fans
7. Made adjustments to GPU Tweak II default monitor selections, now the default selections available are: GPU Clock, Memory Clock, GPU Temperature, Memory Usage, and Fan Duty
8. Fixed a bug where using Non-ASUS graphics card with GPU Tweak II and changing between different profiles and then restarting the software within 5 seconds lapse will cause all options in GPU Tweak II to be grayed out
9. Fixed a bug where Crossfire is enabled, the External_Fan1 on the first card would work properly but ExternalFan_2 would not
10. Fixed a bug where consecutively pressing "Apply" or "Default" would result in abnormal LED behavior with the LEDs so it was restricted to only one effect change per apply
11. Wording has been corrected for the "System Services" " feature in Gaming Booster, the previous wording in accordance to this feature was "Tuning Settings" and now it has been corrected as "My Settings"
12. Correction for Chinese Traditional: the wording "應用" now changed to "套用" and "默認" changed to "預設"
13. When switching between languages, the message is now changed to "Please restart GPU Tweak II to enable the new language setting."
14. Fixed a bug where GPU Tweak would have an error message when using a single AMD card to perform 3DMark11 extreme test, the error occurs during the aging test
15. Fixed an issue when installing GPU Tweak II, if the motherboard is not an ASUS motherboard, the software would not install related motherboard driver information.

Published date: 04/20/2017
File Size: 38;95Mb

Asus GpuTweak II

I did got mine from the DUAL-RX480-O4G site and installed fine yesterday.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
40 REPLIES 40

Nate152
Hi Defin4ar

Thank you for posting.

1.4.5.2 has the Dawn Of War 3 skin, 1.4.5.4 is the standard version.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Defin4ar

Thank you for posting.

1.4.5.2 has the Dawn Of War 3 skin, 1.4.5.4 is the standard version.

Hi!
i see on my support card and Asus support for graphics card only the version 1.4.5.2....and it don't have skin on my version
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Nate152

Erwin05
Level 10
Still not correct i downloaded v1.4.5.2 and i dont have the Gaming skin.

So i think the text is mixed up @ the downloadsite.

GPUTweakII Version 1.4.5.4
GPU Tweak II v1.4.5.4 (v1.4.5.2 with Dawn of War 3 game skin) the text v1.4.5.2 has to be removed.
40.93 MBytes

GPUTweakII Version 1.4.5.2
38.95 MBytes

http://imgur.com/4qcVdjT

And why is the info for the skin placed with the other skinless version doesnt makes sence????

But its faulty anyway.

Edit: sometimes part of the UI shows (example: where the 'tools' is, you can see 'ols' and if you click on that it goes to the tools sections) after that you can minimize / maximize the app without getting the bug

So, running this version I get this issue: Double clicking on GPU Tweak II in the toolbar makes the settings appear over the other options and there is no way of getting those options back(i.e. NOT seeing the settings menu) other than closing all processes of gputweak and starting them again with 'minimize GPU Tweak II (monitor as well) when it starts' DISABLED.

This has happened with a fresh restart and when double clicking from the toolbar icon. It's frustrating because you can't switch profiles. The solution right now is if I manage to get the program to launch without that bug, I have to have it open all the time instead of minimizing it.

I'm also running the 381.89 driver from nvidia and Windows 10 creators update (15063.250)

http://imgur.com/zRdg8l6

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Guys there is a huge problem with these new GPU TweakII. I did install it and is a mess. Aura is weird. 1. everytime you change the OC mode, the lights of the card goes crazy. 2. As soon I run aura. Drivers are missing. it appears 3 times and run the app. lights sometimes does not match. how I can fix that please. is URGENT i am on my way to a local event to show my PC. I can report that these issue is on the new app and the 1448. same thing. I am rolling back to 1439.

Also i can report on test using my fan curve profile, the 1452 and 1448 the GPU clock trhrotle back even that the temps are ok. That does not happend in 1439. in fact automatic boost goes very high almost 1990. the other goes down to 1936. not good.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

The GPU SPEED shows 100% USAGE. I try to reinstall it but does not work. How can I solve it?

Hi

I don't know if anyone else has had this, but when I installed 1.4.5.2 everytime I launched any game the monitor part closes itself, last night windows prompted me to update to creators edition, once done this version of gpu tweak idling my clocks are all over the place, when I play a game they clock up to correct clocks and work fine, wondered if anyone had any issues like this?

ok ive done some digging and it looks like my gpu's were never downclocking until new update 64368

hopefully the image has uploaded so you can see.

The monitor part still closes itself when launching games though.

Kenobi87 wrote:
The GPU SPEED shows 100% USAGE. I try to reinstall it but does not work. How can I solve it?

The 100% above the "GPU Speed" in the image you attached is actually a relative measure of what the maximum clock speed is set to compared to the stock/design speed of the GPU. It is a static value and does not show the actual GPU speed which can be seen in the Monitor panel.

When this displays 100% it simply means that the GPU speed can rise up to 100% of the stock/design GPU clock speed, i.e. the GPU is not overclocked. If you overclock the GPU then this may show for example, 110%, to indicate that the GPU speed now has a maximum setting of 110% of the GPU's stock speed and is overclocked.

Hope that helps.