Level 7
I want to make some relative simple questions:

i7 7700K
32Gb Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz
SSD Toshiba OCZ 240gb
Corsair H100i V2 Cooler
Gtx 1070
Windows 10 Pro x64

1 - When I power off the pc, how can I disable Aura without the need to cut the power in the psu?
2 - How can I make the "Numlock" be active after a restart?
3 - Is there anything I should be aware of to change in Bios in order to get the most performance from the computer other than set the XMP?
4- I want to use the front panel Usbs but I mounted my mobo in a HAF 932 pc case which doesn't support them, what can I acquire to be able to use them? What you guys recommend (relatively cheap)?
5 - Do you use Ram Disk and/or Ram Cache? What's the best way to use them?
6 - In Sonic Studio, a tab (Gaming) disappeared, how to fix it? Also in its options there's Smart Volume, (sorry for silly question here) when I activate it the sounds despite being louder seems to be muffed, is it that way really or there's something wrong?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

cabelo3d
Level 7
Anyone can help in any of the questions? Should I create a topic for each? What you recommend?

Menthol
Level 14
1. in bios enable S4
2. enable numlock on start, again in bios, usually default
3. read Z-270 overclock guide on these forums, list all your system specs, then ask more specific questions but for most daily use default settings are more than enough and fully stable
4. purchase a drive bay USB 3.0 panel
5. I don't use them myself
6. uninstall all sound drivers, download the latest and reinstall, I am not sure of these settings

Thank you, will try and then report back.