cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this really happening? G751JY Missing Bag and Mouse ?

Dziple
Level 7
Is this really happening? Bought ASUS Rog G751JY, on the box states it should have included Bag and Mouse but they are no-ware to be found… On the box it clearly states that the mouse and the bag are included in with the product, when I notice this and I get back to the seller they told me that ASUS sells them like that. I argued that if they sell it the product without the accessories they will be not listed on the box. If something like this happened to anyone? I know they should be included because ASUS is respected brand I can't imagine they can do mistake like this... (images attached)
4 REPLIES 4

Clintlgm
Level 14
Are you sure your not getting a refurb??
I ask as I didn't know there were any new G751 still out there.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

BoutTime01
Level 7
My G752VT came in a larger black box containing the boxed laptop plus mouse, headset and rucksack. I'd asked Overclockers on the phone if these items were included in the price and they couldn't tell me. So it was a pleasant surprise when i found them inside.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JustinThyme
Level 13
Its a promo package that comes in a larger box. Not all come with it. If its marked on the box and its new it came with one in a larger box with all of it in there including the laptop and the vendor you bought from probably separated them and sold them apart from the notebook.
This is not ASUS, its your vendor. Especially seeing how they told you that garbage. I just went and looked at 3 laptop boxes in my basement. G751JL, G751JY and G752VY . None of them came with a bag and mouse and none of them have it on the box as those items being included either.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Julskey
Level 10
In the US, i think it does not come with the bag and mouse, but in some parts of the world, they come bundled, but came with a higher price. You would be better be off without those items as you can get 3rd party cheaper or with more quality. Check the price for your country and compare.*