cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Week into RMA with no Status update

Sina1987
Level 7
HI I sent in my Maximus IX Hero Due to an issue with usb 3.0 front panel header. motherboard was working it had only this small issue. so I sent it in since I just bought it and it had warranty. problem is very simple. the status of RMA was Material/spare part(s) shortage. Item is on order and/or incoming for last two weeks.
they offered me a down grade to older version. I refused, because I dont know if it matches my new hardware or it can make the best of them. I dont know if ishould write my RMA number here. I sent it in 2017/04/12 status has not changed. I really need this motherboard soon. please help me.
1 REPLY 1

Bahz
Level 12
Sina1987 wrote:
HI I sent in my Maximus IX Hero Due to an issue with usb 3.0 front panel header. motherboard was working it had only this small issue. so I sent it in since I just bought it and it had warranty. problem is very simple. the status of RMA was Material/spare part(s) shortage. Item is on order and/or incoming for last two weeks.
they offered me a down grade to older version. I refused, because I dont know if it matches my new hardware or it can make the best of them. I dont know if ishould write my RMA number here. I sent it in 2017/04/12 status has not changed. I really need this motherboard soon. please help me.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about this situation, please copy this original post and PM me that along with your RMA# and Case ID#s and I'll have someone follow up on this as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Bahz