cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL502VMK Audio Problem, specially sonic studio soft problem cause when update audio

GunsAndRozer
Level 7
Heyllo Good Morning

PC Spec :

ASUS GL502VMK ( IT HAS INTEL 7700HQ + 16 GB RAM + GTX 1060 6GB +128 SSD+1TB HDD )

Problem :

i just update the audio file from here and i got supreme fx2 driver , there r no sonic program.

i install the Version V6.0.1.8051 audio file from here : https://www.asus.com/us/support/Download/3/871/0/4/YYhtHaLOYRdg1y81/CPUDRIVER_GL502VMK/45/

with my laptop driver i tried to install the sonic soft and it keep saying the same error ,please install the correct audio driver first .but i already did .what i have to do ? thanks

image : 64301
3 REPLIES 3

ShortRouter
Level 7
Unfortunately I have exact same problem. In the Realtek Driver there is a sonic studio icon. When I click on it nothing happens. I dont see any Audio Wizard or WaveAudio controls. The internal speakers sound muffled and kinda disappointing. Tried drivers from DVD aswell as the newest Realtek drivers from Asus site.

shortrouter wrote:
unfortunately i have exact same problem. In the realtek driver there is a sonic studio icon. When i click on it nothing happens. I dont see any audio wizard or waveaudio controls. The internal speakers sound muffled and kinda disappointing. Tried drivers from dvd aswell as the newest realtek drivers from asus site.

i don't know why they gave the driver before test 😞 they should have fix the driver

Hitman84
Level 7
Basically having the same exact problem on same laptop after updating the audio drivers.