Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 431
  1. #351
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Blackhat View Post
    I think rog should sell the stickers, case badges, and coatsers that come with high end motherboards standalone, I need more fan stickers
    I've heard similar feedback from many others, it's definitely something we'll be looking into offering more of in the future.

  2. #352
    ROG Enthusiast Array The_Blackhat PC Specs
    The_Blackhat PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero Wifi-AC
    ProcessorAmd Ryzen 7 1700X
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Rog Strix GTX 1050 ti OC Edition
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Home

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    57

    Rather than making a microphone like the magnus, which sits on a desk and is incredibly small, design a mic with less portability in mind, but with nearly no compromise sound, which a lot of people prefer over portability, as many streamers don’t take their setups on the go, besides, with all those aura rgbs and the gunmetal look, the “out of sight because its small” isnt a very good argument when a piece if equipment looks that good.

  3. #353
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Blackhat View Post
    Rather than making a microphone like the magnus, which sits on a desk and is incredibly small, design a mic with less portability in mind, but with nearly no compromise sound, which a lot of people prefer over portability, as many streamers don’t take their setups on the go, besides, with all those aura rgbs and the gunmetal look, the “out of sight because its small” isnt a very good argument when a piece if equipment looks that good.
    We'll definitely be offering more microphone products in the future and a lot of them will be targeted for professional and gaming use and a lot of them will definitely incorporate some of the things you mentioned. Thanks for your feedback.

  4. #354
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)
    Korth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Reputation
    152
    Posts
    2,719

    AURA RGB on gaming headsets, keyboards, and mice? Let the crowd see your custom color theme in action while you game, lol.

    Does ASUS make any ROG-branded gamepads, joysticks, and controllers?
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

    [/Korth]

  5. #355
    ROG Enthusiast Array The_Blackhat PC Specs
    The_Blackhat PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero Wifi-AC
    ProcessorAmd Ryzen 7 1700X
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Rog Strix GTX 1050 ti OC Edition
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Home

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    57

    Controllers could actually be very nice, as long as they had both thumbsticks in a horizontal line, not like the xbox controller with one hand way up in the left, that is too uncomfortable
    Last edited by The_Blackhat; 09-07-2017 at 12:56 PM.

  6. #356
    ROG Enthusiast Array The_Blackhat PC Specs
    The_Blackhat PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero Wifi-AC
    ProcessorAmd Ryzen 7 1700X
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Rog Strix GTX 1050 ti OC Edition
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Home

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    57

    Why doesnt asus make surround or eyefinity optimized monitors, withe normal upper and lower bezels and minimal to no bezels on the sides that touch other panels, with a right, middle, and left panel, so that the screens look more seemless, but still with something holding them on on top and bottom. The right panel will have normal right top and bottom bezels, and i minimized or missing left bezel, the middle panel can have reinforced top and bottom bezels, and the left panel is the same as the right but reveresed. These should be able to be used in multiple configs, one left, one right, 1 left 1 mid 1 right, or 1 left x number of mids and 1 right panel

  7. #357
    ROG Member Array JurunceNK PC Specs
    JurunceNK PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG G75VW-DS73-3D (no longer used)
    MotherboardAsus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz 6-core CPU (overclocked)
    Memory (part number)CMD32GX4M4C3200C14M
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB OC
    Sound CardAsus SupremeFX Hi-Fi 5.25 USB DAC/Amp Combo
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p CAD/CAM VA panel
    Storage #1PNY CS1311 480GB 2.5" SSD
    Storage #2Western Digital Red 3TB 3.5" 5400 RPM HDD
    CPU CoolerCM MasterLiquid Pro 240 CLC + 2x NB-BSPro PL-2's
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 900D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i w/ Black and Blue CableMod cables
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Mouse
    Headset Sennheiser HD 598 SE
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Mat
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Satan's Messenger (Condenser Microphone SF-666) (Basic trash)
    Accessory #2 Wacom Intuos 3 6" x 8" Tablet
    Accessory #3 Logitech C922x Pro Stream 720p 60 FPS Webcam
    JurunceNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Blackhat View Post
    Why doesnt asus make surround or eyefinity optimized monitors, withe normal upper and lower bezels and minimal to no bezels on the sides that touch other panels, with a right, middle, and left panel, so that the screens look more seemless, but still with something holding them on on top and bottom. The right panel will have normal right top and bottom bezels, and i minimized or missing left bezel, the middle panel can have reinforced top and bottom bezels, and the left panel is the same as the right but reveresed. These should be able to be used in multiple configs, one left, one right, 1 left 1 mid 1 right, or 1 left x number of mids and 1 right panel
    Last I checked (both on the Asus website and in person at my local Fry's Electronics store), the side bezels are slim enough for multi-monitor configs. There's always going to be a black bezel embedded into the display panel itself (the thing that is housed inside of the monitor frame itself), and Asus and their OEM's can't do anything about it (due to the fact that the black bezel hides the LEDs to light up the monitor, which also encases the rest of the panel itself). If you mean a frameless monitor, that'd be something Asus could look into, but I wouldn't bank on that, since that would be very difficult to execute whilst maintaining a level of QA that's acceptable.

    I once suggested them making 32" ROG SWIFT 4K monitors, (especially for their upcoming PG27UQ (The theoretical name of this 32" monitor would be the ROG SWIFT PG32UQ)) and some lower-resolution monitors bearing the features of their higher-resolution cousins in both 16:9 and 21:9 for those who don't have the money to burn on a high-powered GPU, but want the features of something like the ROG SWIFT PG27UQ or the PG35VQ, but at resolutions like 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1440, or 2560 x 1080
    Last edited by JurunceNK; 09-07-2017 at 04:19 PM. Reason: grammar corrections
    "Assuming kills" - Anonymous

    Intel Core i7-5930K | Custom Loop | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
    Corsair Dominator SE 4x8GB | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900D
    Corsair AX1200i | Windows 10 Pro


  8. #358
    ROG Enthusiast Array The_Blackhat PC Specs
    The_Blackhat PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero Wifi-AC
    ProcessorAmd Ryzen 7 1700X
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Rog Strix GTX 1050 ti OC Edition
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Home

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    57

    Quote Originally Posted by JurunceNK View Post
    Last I checked (both on the Asus website and in person at my local Fry's Electronics store), the side bezels are slim enough for multi-monitor configs. There's always going to be a black bezel embedded into the display panel itself (the thing that is housed inside of the monitor frame itself), and Asus and their OEM's can't do anything about it (due to the fact that the black bezel hides the LEDs to light up the monitor, which also encases the rest of the panel itself). If you mean a frameless monitor, that'd be something Asus could look into, but I wouldn't bank on that, since that would be very difficult to execute whilst maintaining a level of QA that's acceptable.

    I once suggested them making 32" ROG SWIFT 4K monitors, (especially for their upcoming PG27UQ (The theoretical name of this 32" monitor would be the ROG SWIFT PG32UQ)) and some lower-resolution monitors bearing the features of their higher-resolution cousins in both 16:9 and 21:9 for those who don't have the money to burn on a high-powered GPU, but want the features of something like the ROG SWIFT PG27UQ or the PG35VQ, but at resolutions like 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1440, or 2560 x 1080
    even the tiniest bezels can still ruin perception of the display, and as for the led lights, the panels would be touching, so the next panel would act as the bezel

  9. #359
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    AURA RGB on gaming headsets, keyboards, and mice? Let the crowd see your custom color theme in action while you game, lol.

    Does ASUS make any ROG-branded gamepads, joysticks, and controllers?
    AURA RGB on keyboards and mice already exist and more and more models will become available, for headsets I'm sure we'll see something in the near future.

    For gamepads, joysticks, and controllers I'm not sure if we have plans for that but we'll add these to the list for consideration. Thanks.

  10. #360
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Blackhat View Post
    Why doesnt asus make surround or eyefinity optimized monitors, withe normal upper and lower bezels and minimal to no bezels on the sides that touch other panels, with a right, middle, and left panel, so that the screens look more seemless, but still with something holding them on on top and bottom. The right panel will have normal right top and bottom bezels, and i minimized or missing left bezel, the middle panel can have reinforced top and bottom bezels, and the left panel is the same as the right but reveresed. These should be able to be used in multiple configs, one left, one right, 1 left 1 mid 1 right, or 1 left x number of mids and 1 right panel
    I know what you mean but currently the majority demand is still single monitor and of course the numbers continue to increase for multi-monitor setups. Engineering wise I think it's totally possible to offer this but I think the demand currently is still a bit low if we offered something like this. One other thing is that we need many SKUs for this and in many cases could cause some confusions for distributors and retailers. I personally think it's better to create a model that is completely frameless which would satisfy any setup. Of course we can't use IPS panels due to bleeding but I think it's possible to offer OLED panels that are frameless and I believe I have seen one before that was super thin.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •