Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Thomas extreme gamer PC Specs
    Thomas extreme gamer PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    ProcessorIntel Core™ i9-9900K
    Memory (part number)32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz, CL14, Silver-Red DIMM Memory
    Graphics Card #1GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorROG PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 1TB 970 PRO
    CPU CoolerROG RYUJIN 360 6x NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM
    CaseView 91 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 6x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i Digital, 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W
    Keyboard ROG Horus GK2000 RGB
    Mouse ROG Sica
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    OS Windows 10 pro 64 bit (1903)
    Accessory #1 custom built pc from AVADirect

Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    Keeping things more realistic, I'd suggest some sort of GPU card with an AIO cooling (pump/rad/fan) system. Not a hybrid air/water GPU card like POSEIDON which is merely "liquid-cooling ready" but one which already has a liquid (only) cooling system installed.

A small variety of common fan/rad dimensions would greatly increase chassis/mounting compatibility.

Going one step further, the "AIO" cooling system could be designed in a modular sort of fashion so that multi-GPU cards (of the same type) could just plug all the cooling loops together. I'm not suggesting something as monstrous as Gigabyte's triple-GTX980 WaterForce 3X system. I'm suggesting a multi-configurable hybrid liquid-cooling system which combines basic AIO simplicity with some DIY versatility. I realize the great appeal of AIO is that it's a fully sealed closed-loop system, no thinking, no plumbing, no fittings, no loose parts, no leaks, just plug and play. But a GPU AIO system seems like a good bet and a multi-GPU modular AIO system seems like a sure winner (if it can be done well).
    Asus ROG should put GPU AIO on the Asus ROG 1080ti strix oc edition and all future nvidia/ Asus ROG strix oc edition ti cards. The AIO would be best if it did not require maintenance and it did not leak.
    Last edited by Thomas extreme gamer; 08-12-2017 at 06:55 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array The_Blackhat PC Specs
    The_Blackhat PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero Wifi-AC
    ProcessorAmd Ryzen 7 1700X
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Rog Strix GTX 1050 ti OC Edition
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Home

I have noticed many people askig for an aio gpu, why does Asus ROG not make a rad with pump and fans that is disigned and sized for their poseidon gpus, by connecting to the front or back of poseidon. With mini tubing and a way to fill it, this could be very useful if no 120mm rad/fan mounts are available

Dream Machine

Under the unrealistic, I'd like a Rig that can make me 30 years younger, 50 pounds lighter and much much richer...

But under realistic, I would like to see something simpy for looks that doesn't help with performance, but is way over the top and expensive. A company that will remain nameless at one time, had a $10,000 option where you could have the case dipped in a 24K Gold Solution. Yep, I would luv to see that as an option that would likely hardly be sold, but I'd be up for it.
    Barring that idea, for less money, I'd like to see a motorized chassis offered like the In-Win H Tower built for a crazy price a few years aago...
    Last edited by MaxxOmega; 08-15-2017 at 01:25 AM.
    Gaming Rig #1

- ASUS ROG Swift PG3480Q Monitor
    - Thermaltake Level 10 GT
    - Asus Maximus VIII Hero
    - Intel 6700K Processor
    - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 X 2 SLI
    - G.Skill 32 GB RAM
    - Western Digital Velociraptor 150GB Hard Drive x 4
    - Seagate 2 TB Drive
    - Creative Sound Blaster ZX
    - ASUS Storage BW-16D1HT Blu-Ray Writer

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxOmega View Post
    A company ... had a $10,000 option where you could have the case dipped in a 24K Gold Solution. Yep, I would luv to see that as an option that would likely hardly be sold, but I'd be up for it.
    The overpriced brand bling chassis "would likely hardly be sold". Few (if any) would sell. I wouldn't buy one. Would you really buy this chassis? Be honest.

Many people might like looking at the thing, commenting about it, mentally filing it away as a toy they'd like to buy after winning a few million on a lottery. But if nobody would ever buy such a thing then why would anybody ever want to "sell" it? One-of-a-kind pieces might have immense value but they aren't produced and sold in quantities.

Barring that idea, for less money, I'd like to see a motorized chassis offered like the In-Win H Tower built for a crazy price a few years aago...
    The In Win H-Tower is still available. I could buy one right now for $3500 CDN. But I'm not going to, lol.
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

The_Blackhat PC Specs
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    OS Windows 10 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    The overpriced brand bling chassis "would likely hardly be sold". Few (if any) would sell. I wouldn't buy one. Would you really buy this chassis? Be honest.

Many people might like looking at the thing, commenting about it, mentally filing it away as a toy they'd like to buy after winning a few million on a lottery. But if nobody would ever buy such a thing then why would anybody ever want to "sell" it? One-of-a-kind pieces might have immense value but they aren't produced and sold in quantities.

The In Win H-Tower is still available. I could buy one right now for $3500 CDN. But I'm not going to, lol.
    Speaking of limited edition, high value pieces, what about ares iii? Only 500 of them were made at an insane price point, and 499 people still bought one. I say 499 because I assume Asus has #1 of 500 in their warehouse

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by The_Blackhat View Post
    I have noticed many people askig for an aio gpu, why does Asus ROG not make a rad with pump and fans that is disigned and sized for their poseidon gpus, by connecting to the front or back of poseidon. With mini tubing and a way to fill it, this could be very useful if no 120mm rad/fan mounts are available
    Thanks for sharing your idea, one question - when you mean designed and sized for their Poseidon GPUs, what do you mean by that? Based on what you mentioned at the end regarding no need for 120mm rad if the fan mounts aren't available on the case, I think you mean built-in radiator and pump on the graphics card directly?

Ex-employee Array

Speaking of limited edition, high value pieces, what about ares iii? Only 500 of them were made at an insane price point, and 499 people still bought one. I say 499 because I assume Asus has #1 of 500 in their warehouse
    Nope, from what I was told, all 500 were sold but I'm sure they have some PR samples in storage.

Ex-employee Array

Under the unrealistic, I'd like a Rig that can make me 30 years younger, 50 pounds lighter and much much richer...

But under realistic, I would like to see something simpy for looks that doesn't help with performance, but is way over the top and expensive. A company that will remain nameless at one time, had a $10,000 option where you could have the case dipped in a 24K Gold Solution. Yep, I would luv to see that as an option that would likely hardly be sold, but I'd be up for it.
    Thanks for your feedback but it seems like it's more directed towards cases, I hope we can partner up with In Win to produce a very awesome dream machine.

The_Blackhat PC Specs
    Storage #1ST1000DM010
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    OS Windows 10 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for sharing your idea, one question - when you mean designed and sized for their Poseidon GPUs, what do you mean by that? Based on what you mentioned at the end regarding no need for 120mm rad if the fan mounts aren't available on the case, I think you mean built-in radiator and pump on the graphics card directly?
    I realize I was not very clear, this product would be an aftermarket purchase, that attatched to the back or front of a posiedon gpu and it was a radiator with a pump built into it, with a way to fill this rad included, along with two tiny pipes and custom sized fans attatched to this rad, this would only be good for airflow optimized cases as that is a lot of hot air being blown near other components

Edit: or possibly it could be mounted in front of the poseidon gpu and the poseidons fans would spin in reverse to blow air over the radiator, not a very efficient setup but at least then the air is not being blown up to your cpu and ram
    Last edited by The_Blackhat; 08-15-2017 at 02:48 AM.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)

Speaking of limited edition, high value pieces, what about ares iii? ...
    Touché, sir.

I guess there's *always* a market for anything. Even a gold-dipped PC chassis which costs $10K, lol.
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast