Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 431
  1. #71
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Korth PC Specs
    Korth PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS X99 R5E (BIOS2101/1902)
    ProcessorHaswell-EP E5-1680-3 SR20H/R2 (4.4GHz)
    Memory (part number)Vengeance LPX 4x8GB SS DDR4-3000 (CMK32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA Quadro GP100GL/16GB, 16xPCIe3, NVLink1 (SLI-HB)
    Sound CardJDS Labs O2+ODAC (RevB), USB2 UAC1
    MonitorASUS PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSDs, 4xSATA3 RAID0
    Storage #2Comay BladeDrive E28 3200GB SSD, 8xPCIe2
    CPU CoolerRaijintek NEMESIS/TISIS, AS5, 2xNH-A14
    CaseObsidian 750D (original), 6xNH-A14
    Power SupplyZalman/FSP ZM1250 Platinum
    Headset Pilot P51 PTT *modded*
    OS Arch, Gentoo, Win7x64, Win10x64
    Network RouterActiontec T3200M VDSL2 Gateway
    Accessory #1 TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E, 1xPCIe
    Accessory #2 ASUS/Infineon SLB9635 TPM (TT1.2/FW3.19)
    Accessory #3 ASUS OC Panel I (FW0501)
    Korth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Reputation
    152
    Posts
    2,718

    I've often wondered why ASUS doesn't sell PC chassis, fans, coolers, or AIOs ...

    Corsair and EVGA sell these things. ROG customers buy them, lol.

  2. #72
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    39

    Thank you for listening to the customer. I will definitely be contributing to this thread multiple times. First off let me note some of my favorite Asus designs.
    G20 and GR8 - I am really loving these Mayan inspired designs. Motherboards - Rampage, Formula, WS, and TUF boards all stand out. I also like the partnerships with Bitspower and EK for monoblocks that you have going on. Monitors - All the ROG swift monitors are awesome. I am very interested in the 240hz monitor for FPS gaming or maybe 3 of the Curved PG27VQ for the Ultimate Triple Monitor Setup. I'm also very excited for 10Gbe products like the ROG Aerion 10G.



    Now for products which I have some recommendations.

    SFF- I'd like to see some competition for the new MSI Trident, Zotac Magnus, and Gigabyte BRIX. Basically G20 and G8 but more rectangular or square form factors that look okay either vertical or horizontal.

    G30 or other mid towers- I feel like the next step up from the G20 and GR8 don't really fit the design aesthetic. Please make a small as possible MATX and ATX/EATX PCS that ditch 3.5mm hard drives for 2.5mm, ditch optical drive bays, and ditch the ATX PSU in favor of SFX or SFX-L PSUs. SFX PSUs are now available up to 800 watts so I want as much desk space as possible. Also please include a big case window. Tempered glass is the trend now. Make the case available for purchase separately just like how the HP Omen case is. Maybe you could even partner with HP Omen for a ROG/Omen collaboration. You both have the Red and Black Color themes going.

    Beast PC: A few years ago AMD came out with the Quantum Mini PC:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AMD-Project-Quantum-Mini-PC.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	64642
    It was a great concept. Water cooled radiators in the top cooling everything in the bottom and an external power brick. Please do this but ROGify it with the Mayan patterns and update the hardware to single or SLI 1080Ti and 7700k or Cannonlake. This would be great with a 200mm rad in the top cooled by the new 200mm noctua fans.

    I'm really liking the ROG certified cases you guys have been coming out with. Namely the Lian Li collaborations. Maybe do a ROG themed NZXT S340 Elite or work with Corsair and Fractal Design on something. I lean towards ITX.

    Monitors. I know I'm not the only one calling for larger 4k monitors. The new monitor specs I'm hoping for are probably 32 or 40 inch 4k, 165hz HDR. I like the idea of built in backlighting on monitors. Maybe you could even add RGB headers at the base so we could AURA sync RGB strips on the back of our desks. One thing I do not like about the monitors right now is the projector stands. I much prefer the older style stand but maybe add Aura Sync to the Colors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asus-rog-swift-pg279q-4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	64646
    I also am not a fan of the plasma copper aesthetic. Please go back to either red and grey/black or monochromatic.

    Motherboards - A glaring omission in the Z270I Strix ITX motherboard is the lack of at least one internal USB 2.0 header. AIO CPU coolers like the NZXT kraken or digital PSUs like the Corsair AX850i require being plugged into an internal USB header. I understand that it gets a bit crowded with the new internal USB 3.1 and 3.0 headers but I would appreciate the legacy support. I also miss the PS/2 on the back for mechanical keyboards. I wouldn't mind an ITX WS board. Cannonlake is supposed to be 6 cores so a 6 core ITX board with 10Gbe would be awesome. I just like the aesthetic of the WS boards. Lastly on the ITX mobo list is a RYZEN ITX ROG board. I'm sure it's in the pipeline. As far as MATX motheboards I would like for you guys to make sure the spacing is set up so that if I run SLI on a MATX board there is one PCIe space between the cards. This would also make it possible to run SLI with cards like the STRIX 1080 Ti which are actually 2.5 slot cards. With regards to the Rampage series boards why are they always EATX? This limits the case choices for potential builds. Back to 10Gbe, how much more would it cost to make it the standard going forward? I can see future Network Attached Storage devices being completely SSD based. Maybe even NVMe SSDS. Less drives on my PC means a smaller PC. I like the little things included with the motherboards like the special edition mousepad that was included with the AMD Crosshair Blade or the Magnetic badge that was included with the Maximus Extreme. The last thing I want ask for in motherboards is I would like to see a silver, grey, or titanium colored motherboard.

    Gaming Peripherals - My favorite Mice have been the logitech 518, G400 and and now the G403. They just fit the shape of my hand the best. Just copy the 403 and put a ROG logo on it and we're good. Other mice to compare to are the Zowie line and the Razer Deathadder. These mice all are less than 100 grams, zero have zero acceleration optical sensors and low lift off distance. Please make a TKL cherry MX Speed based keyboard with standard size keycaps. Just a plain rectangle is fine but add the mayan pattern. This would compete with the Logitech Gaming Pro Keyboard or the Coolermaster Masterkeys S. Maybe an angled detachable wrist rest like the one on the corsair k65 would be cool. A gaming keypad with cherry mx silver switches like the Logitech G13 or Razer Nostromo I might buy. A small maybe 5-7 inch external display that harkens back to the little LCD that used to be on top of the Logitech keyboards has been mentioned. It would be great for monitoring temps or other system information. Headphones- maybe partner with Sennheiser or Audiotechnica or you guys could put something on the market in same range as the HyperX Cloud 2. DAC AMP-I don't really need replaceable OP AMPS but I wouldn't mind seeing one with a Creative Chip in it. Mousepad - soft, RGB like the Steelseries QCK prism. Also maybe an ultrawide like the Corsair MM300. The ROG Sheath feels a little to tall for me. Gaming controller- for me some PC games actually feel better with a controller. GTA V where you have to drive sometimes or games like Batman and Shadow of Mordor come to mind. I'd like to see your take on a controller. Wired only is fine if it helps save money as long as it's detachable. Also an ROG mouse bungee might be nice. I kinda prefer something small like the razer one but the ones with usb hubs built in are also kind of interesting. A 2.1 speaker system might be nice just make sure I can switch between headphones and speakers easily.

    Laptops. Some laptops I'd like you to take design cues from are the Dell XPS13, XPS15 and their gaming inspiron 15. I also like the Razer Blade and MSI Stealth. I would like a rather simple looking laptop like the XPS15 except with a glowing ROG eye on the back.

    Extreme laptop. The extreme laptop is seems to be a thing. You guys have a watercooled one, there's an ultrawide, a triple monitor, etc. My idea for the extreme laptop is 17, 18, or even 20 inch screen laptop with a big compartment on the back of the screen in which you could slot in a desktop graphics card. Eliminating the GPU from the laptop's base would save space which could be used for a bigger battery or a mechanical TKL keyboard with Cherry MX Speed Switches would also be nice.

    A update to the mini ROG robot might be nice. Kinda reminds me of the scale Gundam models. You could go that direction or maybe like the mini voltron model.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	64647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DABAN-Gundam-1-60-Perfect-Grade-Gundam-Astray-Red-Frame-action-figures-robot-scale-models-plasti.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	64648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hsiv_mini_super_deformed_voltron.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	64649

    That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have some more requests/ideas. I'll be sure to pass them along in this thread.

  3. #73
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    This idea would require coordination amongst all the companies in the industry, but the ATX power standards are way out-dated.

    It has been discussed on the Small Form Factor Forum and a couple ideas were thrown around:

    - Simplify all power connections to 12V and derive all other voltages on-PCB - this would simplify the 24-pin conector to something like a more manageable 14-pin connector

    or

    - Switch over to 48V for everything to improve efficiency, as what is proposed for data centers

    Higher voltage would also mean lower current, allowing a switch from Molex Mini-Fit Jr. to the smaller Molex Nano-Fit connectors.

    I'm not sure if one motherboard manufacture can push the rest of the industry to adapt to a new power standard, nonetheless it's a good idea and glad that you've mentioned it as not many people see this as a problem and it's a great topic that can be further discussed. I believe if the industry moved forward with this, it would allow hardware overclocking to reach new heights. Not to mention that this could also help the world become greener, both of my guesses are due to assuming this new power standard could help improve power efficiency which would directly be related to overclocking and power saving.

  4. #74
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by rocktuga95 View Post
    in terms of design i would say that i really like the design of the GX800 the silver/copper color scheme, but an option for a metallic black/copper color is also great

    CPU: Intel core i7 7820HK
    GPU: MXM GTX 1080TI (only 1 graphics card and possible graphics card upgrade)
    RAM:32GB DDR4 (32GB is plenty in my opinion)
    Storage: An M.2 Slot(512GB) and if possible a second m.2 slot for people who in the future want to do RAID and a 2.5" bay for mass storage
    Screen: 4K screen at 60Hz or a fullHD at 120Hz both if them with G-sync support if possible both 17" LCD
    keyboard: The same as the GX800 with RGB (RGB all the things )


    In terms of connectivity i would say 2 USB type C conectors (thunderbolt not required for me but its a bonus in my book if possible)
    4 normal USB 3.0 for backwards compatibility
    also i would like the power connector to be on the right side of the laptop similar to the G75VW

    Of course i might be missing somethings but these are what i think
    if something is missing please let me know, il be glad to share my supposed vision of this notebook
    since i live in portugal i would say the price would be around 2200€ (final price open to discussion)
    Thank you for sharing more details for your idea, I'll pass on this information over to our notebook team.

  5. #75
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    I've often wondered why ASUS doesn't sell PC chassis, fans, coolers, or AIOs ...

    Corsair and EVGA sell these things. ROG customers buy them, lol.
    I can let you know not every product segment is easy to get into and requires a lot of research, planning and also making sure you have the right talents that can allow you to become successful in that segment. I can tell you that every single product line you mentioned, and ones you haven't, probably have already been looked into extensively. Every company only has so much resources and you have to decide where to put those resources that will allow your business to thrive in and also have the most potential to grow in. There are probably hundreds of factors that go into the calculations and of course the objective of this thread is to help us gather the most important factor: what our fans want.

  6. #76
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameaholic View Post
    Thank you for listening to the customer. I will definitely be contributing to this thread multiple times. First off let me note some of my favorite Asus designs.
    G20 and GR8 - I am really loving these Mayan inspired designs. Motherboards - Rampage, Formula, WS, and TUF boards all stand out. I also like the partnerships with Bitspower and EK for monoblocks that you have going on. Monitors - All the ROG swift monitors are awesome. I am very interested in the 240hz monitor for FPS gaming or maybe 3 of the Curved PG27VQ for the Ultimate Triple Monitor Setup. I'm also very excited for 10Gbe products like the ROG Aerion 10G.



    Now for products which I have some recommendations.

    SFF- I'd like to see some competition for the new MSI Trident, Zotac Magnus, and Gigabyte BRIX. Basically G20 and G8 but more rectangular or square form factors that look okay either vertical or horizontal.

    G30 or other mid towers- I feel like the next step up from the G20 and GR8 don't really fit the design aesthetic. Please make a small as possible MATX and ATX/EATX PCS that ditch 3.5mm hard drives for 2.5mm, ditch optical drive bays, and ditch the ATX PSU in favor of SFX or SFX-L PSUs. SFX PSUs are now available up to 800 watts so I want as much desk space as possible. Also please include a big case window. Tempered glass is the trend now. Make the case available for purchase separately just like how the HP Omen case is. Maybe you could even partner with HP Omen for a ROG/Omen collaboration. You both have the Red and Black Color themes going.

    Beast PC: A few years ago AMD came out with the Quantum Mini PC:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AMD-Project-Quantum-Mini-PC.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	64642
    It was a great concept. Water cooled radiators in the top cooling everything in the bottom and an external power brick. Please do this but ROGify it with the Mayan patterns and update the hardware to single or SLI 1080Ti and 7700k or Cannonlake. This would be great with a 200mm rad in the top cooled by the new 200mm noctua fans.

    I'm really liking the ROG certified cases you guys have been coming out with. Namely the Lian Li collaborations. Maybe do a ROG themed NZXT S340 Elite or work with Corsair and Fractal Design on something. I lean towards ITX.

    Monitors. I know I'm not the only one calling for larger 4k monitors. The new monitor specs I'm hoping for are probably 32 or 40 inch 4k, 165hz HDR. I like the idea of built in backlighting on monitors. Maybe you could even add RGB headers at the base so we could AURA sync RGB strips on the back of our desks. One thing I do not like about the monitors right now is the projector stands. I much prefer the older style stand but maybe add Aura Sync to the Colors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asus-rog-swift-pg279q-4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	64646
    I also am not a fan of the plasma copper aesthetic. Please go back to either red and grey/black or monochromatic.

    Motherboards - A glaring omission in the Z270I Strix ITX motherboard is the lack of at least one internal USB 2.0 header. AIO CPU coolers like the NZXT kraken or digital PSUs like the Corsair AX850i require being plugged into an internal USB header. I understand that it gets a bit crowded with the new internal USB 3.1 and 3.0 headers but I would appreciate the legacy support. I also miss the PS/2 on the back for mechanical keyboards. I wouldn't mind an ITX WS board. Cannonlake is supposed to be 6 cores so a 6 core ITX board with 10Gbe would be awesome. I just like the aesthetic of the WS boards. Lastly on the ITX mobo list is a RYZEN ITX ROG board. I'm sure it's in the pipeline. As far as MATX motheboards I would like for you guys to make sure the spacing is set up so that if I run SLI on a MATX board there is one PCIe space between the cards. This would also make it possible to run SLI with cards like the STRIX 1080 Ti which are actually 2.5 slot cards. With regards to the Rampage series boards why are they always EATX? This limits the case choices for potential builds. Back to 10Gbe, how much more would it cost to make it the standard going forward? I can see future Network Attached Storage devices being completely SSD based. Maybe even NVMe SSDS. Less drives on my PC means a smaller PC. I like the little things included with the motherboards like the special edition mousepad that was included with the AMD Crosshair Blade or the Magnetic badge that was included with the Maximus Extreme. The last thing I want ask for in motherboards is I would like to see a silver, grey, or titanium colored motherboard.

    Gaming Peripherals - My favorite Mice have been the logitech 518, G400 and and now the G403. They just fit the shape of my hand the best. Just copy the 403 and put a ROG logo on it and we're good. Other mice to compare to are the Zowie line and the Razer Deathadder. These mice all are less than 100 grams, zero have zero acceleration optical sensors and low lift off distance. Please make a TKL cherry MX Speed based keyboard with standard size keycaps. Just a plain rectangle is fine but add the mayan pattern. This would compete with the Logitech Gaming Pro Keyboard or the Coolermaster Masterkeys S. Maybe an angled detachable wrist rest like the one on the corsair k65 would be cool. A gaming keypad with cherry mx silver switches like the Logitech G13 or Razer Nostromo I might buy. A small maybe 5-7 inch external display that harkens back to the little LCD that used to be on top of the Logitech keyboards has been mentioned. It would be great for monitoring temps or other system information. Headphones- maybe partner with Sennheiser or Audiotechnica or you guys could put something on the market in same range as the HyperX Cloud 2. DAC AMP-I don't really need replaceable OP AMPS but I wouldn't mind seeing one with a Creative Chip in it. Mousepad - soft, RGB like the Steelseries QCK prism. Also maybe an ultrawide like the Corsair MM300. The ROG Sheath feels a little to tall for me. Gaming controller- for me some PC games actually feel better with a controller. GTA V where you have to drive sometimes or games like Batman and Shadow of Mordor come to mind. I'd like to see your take on a controller. Wired only is fine if it helps save money as long as it's detachable. Also an ROG mouse bungee might be nice. I kinda prefer something small like the razer one but the ones with usb hubs built in are also kind of interesting. A 2.1 speaker system might be nice just make sure I can switch between headphones and speakers easily.

    Laptops. Some laptops I'd like you to take design cues from are the Dell XPS13, XPS15 and their gaming inspiron 15. I also like the Razer Blade and MSI Stealth. I would like a rather simple looking laptop like the XPS15 except with a glowing ROG eye on the back.

    Extreme laptop. The extreme laptop is seems to be a thing. You guys have a watercooled one, there's an ultrawide, a triple monitor, etc. My idea for the extreme laptop is 17, 18, or even 20 inch screen laptop with a big compartment on the back of the screen in which you could slot in a desktop graphics card. Eliminating the GPU from the laptop's base would save space which could be used for a bigger battery or a mechanical TKL keyboard with Cherry MX Speed Switches would also be nice.

    A update to the mini ROG robot might be nice. Kinda reminds me of the scale Gundam models. You could go that direction or maybe like the mini voltron model.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	64647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DABAN-Gundam-1-60-Perfect-Grade-Gundam-Astray-Red-Frame-action-figures-robot-scale-models-plasti.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	64648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hsiv_mini_super_deformed_voltron.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	64649

    That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have some more requests/ideas. I'll be sure to pass them along in this thread.
    That's a lot to read but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your feedback and especially happy to hear someone mention about our desktop products. Our desktop PCs and mini-desktop PCs don't get a lot of recognition and is not often discussed about on our forum. You've used a lot of other brand products to support your ideas which is excellent and of course something we really want everyone to do more of. I know you have included some nice pictures but you can also try to post less of the similar ones and more pictures to support each point and shorten the text a little bit as your ideas are great and it would be a shame that other people may not read all of it because they get scared away by the wall of text.

  7. #77
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Does Maximus IX mobo's support optical fiber?

    First thing first, answer that question plz.
    So i'm pretty glad to see that cool ideas in the forum, what about z270 chipset mobo's with 8 slots for RAM?, native liquid cooling in a massive mobo, more GPU slots for conventional mobo's (deep learning stuff), mobo with humidity and electrostatic resistance, a mobo with an "a like case armor" (that one could be tricky), asus titan Xp?, asus ultra wide 5k monitor(ips-oled) 200 hz?(hardcore), idk...etc?, hope u read this guys, i love ur work
    Last edited by Danvv1; 05-18-2017 at 05:48 PM.

  8. #78
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    Does Maximus IX mobo's support optical fiber?
    S/PDIF audio, yes. Fibre Channel data, no ($$$, but you can get an expansion card yourself).

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    what about z270 chipset mobo's with 8 slots for RAM?
    The amount of RAM is limited by the processor, not the motherboard. Some enterprise board support more than 2 DIMMs per channel, but they support processors with much larger addressable memory space.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    native liquid cooling in a massive mobo
    We discussed a large monoblock for both CPU and GPU earlier in the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    more GPU slots for conventional mobo's (deep learning stuff)
    You'll want to take a look at their Workstation motherboards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    mobo with humidity and electrostatic resistance
    ASRock had a couple overclocking motherboards with conformal coatings, but they have since discontinued that feature; rumor was because they could not refurbish/remanufacture the boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    a mobo with an "a like case armor" (that one could be tricky)
    I have no clue what you're getting at

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    asus titan Xp
    So far Nvidia has not allowed any AIB Titan products beyond the EVGA Hybrid and HydroCopper and Zotac ArcticStorm (EVGA has a long, special relationship with Nvidia and both EVGA and Zotac are exclusive to Nvidia), but there have been aftermarket coolers for the Titan line (Gigabyte and EVGA have made air-coolers, and there have been number water blocks).

    Quote Originally Posted by Danvv1 View Post
    asus ultra wide 5k monitor(ips-oled) 200 hz?
    IPS is an LCD technology, OLED is completely different. That would be up to the panel manufacturers making a panel that can be driven that fast (fastest OLED I've seen is a 120Hz Dell prototype, that came to market as a 60Hz), an interface that can support the bandwidth (HDMI 2.1 would be the one I am thinking of, and no products have come to market with it, yet). Furthermore, graphics cards would struggle to drive this at 60Hz, let alone getting up near 200Hz. I'd be more concerned with high dynamic range and color gamut, than a lot of the gimmicky specs.

  9. #79
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Reputation
    339
    Posts
    15,247

    Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    Hello

    Many users are interested in a small display that can show system information or other user configured information. Ideally it would include the necessary hardware to mount in drive bays or the side of the case/window. It should also allow for desktop use. Software compatibility with utilities such as AIDA64 or a similar included small footprint utility is a must. The example below is a DPF I have set up using AIDA64. Compatible DPFs are not easy to come by and can require some work to get functioning properly.


    Attachment 64634
    Kinda like a more sophisticated version of the ROG Front Base. I like it! We should implement a touchscreen and remove the knobs entirely.

    If we mount it into a 5.25 drive bay like the Front Base, then we can probably use the ROG_EXT header. We use it outside the case like the OC Panel like in desktop mode. By adding a normal USB connector, we can connect it via a USB cable so we don't have to leave the side panel opened to use the ROG_EXT header. We can even give it a rechargeable battery and Bluetooth functionality. That way we don't need to use any cables except for charging when low on battery. Mounting on the side of the case is easy since we can just put magnets on the device's base and attach it to the side panel.

  10. #80
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    164
    Posts
    7,452

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post

    And on the topic of cooling M.2's, please make sure the heat sinks are actually effective at removing heat, and not just lip stick.

    You mean like that other brand? :P

    Ours all work. Aside from the M9E, the others all need airflow (like all good heatsinks do).

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •