Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    ROG Member Array pmatil PC Specs
    pmatil PC Specs
    MotherboardZ97-K/USB3.1
    Processori5-4590
    Memory (part number)HX316C10FBK2/16
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX750Ti
    Sound CardNone
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U9B SE2
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750x

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    I have a similar situation. I bought a Strix GTX1060 OC during a nordic cashback, sent the cashback form on April 15th and after I got the Promotion Participation ID automated reply, nothing. The email said that in 5 days I would get a confirmation. No confirmation received. No money has been transferred into my account either. I filled in the required fields and uploaded a picture of the receipt. The form submission gave me no errors.

  2. #12
    ROG Member Array harnek82 PC Specs
    harnek82 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus maximus ix code
    ProcessorIntel i7 7770k
    Memory (part number)Trident RGB rgb 32gb (4x 8gb)
    Storage #1Samsung 840 evo 250gb ssd
    CPU CoolerCorsair h100i v1
    CaseCm storm Stryker
    Power SupplyCorsair ax860i

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryA@ASUS View Post
    hi Volchok
    what kind of situation do you have, can You explain for that, ? redeem or Cashback?
    Hi! Fury@ASUS I am also having no contact from Asus or email to confirm submission of cashback form. I purchased the ix code and an Intel i7 770k from ebuyer.com here in the UK about three weeks ago and filled in the online form about the same time

  3. #13
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,855

    As much as I hate to say it I finally gave up on ever receiving any MIR from ASUS or any other company. Ive been buying products for many years and sent off the rebate material more than 20 times and never received a single rebate.....ever. When I got screwed out of being able to return a MOBO for a refund because of missing UPC label I just stopped bothering and ignore that part of the marketing and figure cost as what is paid. If they really wanted you to have a discount it would be immediate, not a mail in rebate. My wife, who has a masters in marketing from a very prestigious Ivy league school, says all companies first count on less than 20% of people actually filing for the reabate and some never process them and just send people BS hoops to jump through figuring they will give up. The ploy allows companies to advertise the price as retail less the MIR amount with fine print "after MIR". ASUS is not the only guilty party here, this is common practice....VERY common!

  4. #14
    ROG Member Array harnek82 PC Specs
    harnek82 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus maximus ix code
    ProcessorIntel i7 7770k
    Memory (part number)Trident RGB rgb 32gb (4x 8gb)
    Storage #1Samsung 840 evo 250gb ssd
    CPU CoolerCorsair h100i v1
    CaseCm storm Stryker
    Power SupplyCorsair ax860i

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Angry

    I intend to pursue this matter to the fullest!. I'm not going to just 'go away' I factored in the cashback offer when I purchased this high end motherboard and i7 processor. If it wasn't for the offer, I would certainly have bought a cheaper mobo. Why is nobody from asus is that can help, commenting?. The silence is most deafening!

  5. #15
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by harnek82 View Post
    I intend to pursue this matter to the fullest!. I'm not going to just 'go away' I factored in the cashback offer when I purchased this high end motherboard and i7 processor. If it wasn't for the offer, I would certainly have bought a cheaper mobo. Why is nobody from asus is that can help, commenting?. The silence is most deafening!
    This is a local marketing offer, by contacting support they're not able to offer support for anything like cashback or rebates.

    Usually cashback and rebates are handled by 3rd party agency so actually you need to contact the 3rd party that's handling this. Please PM me with the following information and I'll pass it over to our local sales team and see if they can help you.

    Product model:
    S/N:
    Country where unit was purchased:
    Purchase Date:
    Link to image of purchase invoice:
    Full name:
    Address:
    Phone#:

    Thanks.

  6. #16
    ROG Member Array harnek82 PC Specs
    harnek82 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus maximus ix code
    ProcessorIntel i7 7770k
    Memory (part number)Trident RGB rgb 32gb (4x 8gb)
    Storage #1Samsung 840 evo 250gb ssd
    CPU CoolerCorsair h100i v1
    CaseCm storm Stryker
    Power SupplyCorsair ax860i

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    This is a local marketing offer, by contacting support they're not able to offer support for anything like cashback or rebates.

    Usually cashback and rebates are handled by 3rd party agency so actually you need to contact the 3rd party that's handling this. Please PM me with the following information and I'll pass it over to our local sales team and see if they can help you.

    Product model:
    S/N:
    Country where unit was purchased:
    Purchase Date:
    Link to image of purchase invoice:
    Full name:
    Address:
    Phone#:

    Thanks.
    Thankyou Bahz. I have PM'd you a few minutes ago.

  7. #17
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Z270E, no response either

    I bought this board back in March and I got no response whatsoever.
    I even sent several emails to: Promo_no@asus.com but all I received was dead silence.
    I question the legitimacy of ASUS and the their cashback "promotion".
    It seem to be more of a scam than anything else.

  8. #18
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTizM View Post
    I bought this board back in March and I got no response whatsoever.
    I even sent several emails to: Promo_no@asus.com but all I received was dead silence.
    I question the legitimacy of ASUS and the their cashback "promotion".
    It seem to be more of a scam than anything else.
    If it's advertised in marketing promotion then it's definitely isn't a scam. If you saw my previous post, all rebates/cash back are handled by outsourced vendor. It's the same for anywhere in the world and for any country. I used to send in hundreds of rebates per year and some would show up 1 and half years later because the processing time for it took that long. I would have cheques or pre-paid visa cards showing up in the mail randomly, and unfortunately these 3rd party services that handle these request don't reply to the emails at all, if they offer a number then contact them by phone which in my experience has been the best way to reach them. In my honest opinion rebates/cashback have always cost me more by wasting my time trying to track them down unless it was a huge rebate like $200+, but normally there's little that can be done because customer service can't help because it's through 3rd party so you're always stuck trying to get in contact with this company which is always extremely hard to do. The main reason is that they have such high volume of requests because they handle this for many manufacturers and have only a few people providing support. If you treat rebates as something you must get back or the main reason you're buying that product then it's going to generate a lot of frustration and of course hate for that brand. I would say rebates/cashbacks have always been a bad practice in this industry but unfortunately everyone else uses this strategy for marketing and therefore everyone else follows suit.

  9. #19
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    If it's advertised in marketing promotion then it's definitely isn't a scam. If you saw my previous post, all rebates/cash back are handled by outsourced vendor. It's the same for anywhere in the world and for any country. I used to send in hundreds of rebates per year and some would show up 1 and half years later because the processing time for it took that long. I would have cheques or pre-paid visa cards showing up in the mail randomly, and unfortunately these 3rd party services that handle these request don't reply to the emails at all, if they offer a number then contact them by phone which in my experience has been the best way to reach them. In my honest opinion rebates/cashback have always cost me more by wasting my time trying to track them down unless it was a huge rebate like $200+, but normally there's little that can be done because customer service can't help because it's through 3rd party so you're always stuck trying to get in contact with this company which is always extremely hard to do. The main reason is that they have such high volume of requests because they handle this for many manufacturers and have only a few people providing support. If you treat rebates as something you must get back or the main reason you're buying that product then it's going to generate a lot of frustration and of course hate for that brand. I would say rebates/cashbacks have always been a bad practice in this industry but unfortunately everyone else uses this strategy for marketing and therefore everyone else follows suit.
    I appreciate that your taking your time to reply.
    I learned a lot from your post and I guess my move now is just to wait and accept that whatever happens happen.
    Take care

  10. #20
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTizM View Post
    I appreciate that your taking your time to reply.
    I learned a lot from your post and I guess my move now is just to wait and accept that whatever happens happen.
    Take care
    You're welcome, I do hope the rebate shows up in your mail.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •