Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy it?

TheEternaL
Level 9
Hello.
I have a question.
Is it possible to buy a Chipset radiator somewhere?
I rubbed my and scratched and I want a new one.

Sorry for my English

5 REPLIES 5

Chino
Level 15

Korth
Level 14
I doubt ASUS would sell branded parts exclusively intended for their branded motherboards, it can be hard enough to buy a simple ROG sticker from them, lol. But it wouldn't hurt to ask. You own the ASUS motherboard so ASUS might be willing to replace your damaged ASUS part at nominal cost.

You could make one (or have one made) - or get yours fixed/resurfaced - in any metal fab/machine shop - and you could even customize it all you like - although this might be a costly project.

Your next best bet is somewhere like ebay or craigslist - people sometimes sell their dead/dying motherboards for part salvage.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Maglev
Level 9
I bought a monoblock for the water-cooling loop , so I have that PCH shield removed, unused, and with protective cover in place.
I would've given it to you, but it seems like you aren't from the US aren't you?

Korth wrote:
I doubt ASUS would sell branded parts exclusively intended for their branded motherboards, it can be hard enough to buy a simple ROG sticker from them, lol. But it wouldn't hurt to ask. You own the ASUS motherboard so ASUS might be willing to replace your damaged ASUS part at nominal cost.

You could make one (or have one made) - or get yours fixed/resurfaced - in any metal fab/machine shop - and you could even customize it all you like - although this might be a costly project.

Your next best bet is somewhere like ebay or craigslist - people sometimes sell their dead/dying motherboards for part salvage.

Yes, I own Rampage V Edition 10.

Maglev wrote:
I bought a monoblock for the water-cooling loop , so I have that PCH shield removed, unused, and with protective cover in place.
I would've given it to you, but it seems like you aren't from the US aren't you?

Thank you.
But I'm from Moldova.

I also wanted to buy Monoblock R5E10 RGB Edition.

Sorry for my English.

Maglev wrote:

How do you like that monoblock? I was going to get one when it had the Asus logo on it but then they switched it to the EK brand that glows and I didn't want that at all. 😕

I guess it matters little now cause I can't even see it now as I put my GPU where it is vertically.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop