cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashing problems with the GL502VS

MacroNerd
Level 7
Hi! I have the GL502VS, with the i7-7700HQ and GTX 1070. Whenever I play CS:GO (and stream), things will start out fine. It will then start to go downhill and eventually, the screen will freeze. It does this for a few seconds and then crashes. It is so annoying when I'm playing. This might e thermal throttling, and I would boost the fans, but my ROG Gaming Center just crashes. Is there an way to fix any of these problems.

BTW I use XSplit Broadcaster to stream if that's of any interest
1 REPLY 1

JEFFJWNZ
Level 7
MacroNerd wrote:
Hi! I have the GL502VS, with the i7-7700HQ and GTX 1070. Whenever I play CS:GO (and stream), things will start out fine. It will then start to go downhill and eventually, the screen will freeze. It does this for a few seconds and then crashes. It is so annoying when I'm playing. This might e thermal throttling, and I would boost the fans, but my ROG Gaming Center just crashes. Is there an way to fix any of these problems.

BTW I use XSplit Broadcaster to stream if that's of any interest

Different GL laptop but I can relate. My computer is less than 2 weeks old and it crashes constantly. I think the ROG Gaming center is the issue. I wish I would've gotten something else. I've had nothing but problems.