cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low fps on G20 CI

Mortex
Level 7
Every game have stuttering and sometimes low fps.. I don't know whats wrong but i think this computer should handle games im playing like: Prey, Ghost recon wildlands. Even in heaven benchmark i got only this score: https://gyazo.com/e3d7f1f155f3c1624c163ab65223f279
22 REPLIES 22

Yeah

Mortex
Level 7
Bump

try reinstalling Nvidia driver, remember to select "clean installation " .

Announcement wrote:
try reinstalling Nvidia driver, remember to select "clean installation " .

Already tried =/

you know your g20ci got 2 power supplies right? one 180watt, the other 230 watt. make sure they are secured and powered on.

i think your card is working fine...my score is

Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0
FPS:
Score:
Min FPS:
Max FPS:

Announcement wrote:
you know your g20ci got 2 power supplies right? one 180watt, the other 230 watt. make sure they are secured and powered on.

Hmm not sure what you mean but i have only one power ''brick'' with 2 wires

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Mortex wrote:
Hmm not sure what you mean but i have only one power ''brick'' with 2 wires

You may want to tell us which vga card your unit came with if we want to pursue it, but my G20CI test unit with the GTX 1080 includes 2 power supplies included in one power supply 'housing' which has 2 wires going to the wall and 2 wires plugging into the G20CI (1 for each power supply), so if you have 2 wires/power supplies plugging into your G20CI, you just want to make sure all the connections are good, or maybe just try unplugging and re-plugging all the connections to the unit, wall, and power supplies to be sure.