cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G20AJ Graphics Card Recommendations

tbclev
Level 7
What graphics cards are people here using? Any particular cards people can recommend?

I've had my G20AJ for a few years now and I'm looking to upgrade from the stock GTX760 that came with it. Ideally looking at the 1060/1070 range.
6 REPLIES 6

litania72
Level 8
If you fancy my psu mod....defo the gtx 1080ti.....the best!

I did read your post about that, but, as nice as a 1080ti would be to get, it's a bit out of my price range.

tbclev wrote:
I did read your post about that, but, as nice as a 1080ti would be to get, it's a bit out of my price range.

a gtx 1080 is now much cheaper especially if you do not mind a secind hand one...I have seen a new one on offer for £350....not reference cooler or founder edition though...I would say gtx 1080 as if you get a gtx 1070, in a few months you will get rubbish fps as games are getting very heavy on gpu power...not sure where you live...

http://www.awd-it.co.uk/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1080-g1-gaming-8192mb-gddr5x-vr-ready-graphics-card-clo...

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-08G-P4-6284-KR/dp/B01IA9HKGE/ref=sr_1_47?s=pc&i...

chrimen
Level 7
I just upgraded this past Christmas to a GTX1070 Asus Turbo. It's a huge difference over the 760. I can get a solid 60FPs to 90FPs depending on map and action on Battlefield 1 at 2K resolution.

I would say gtx 1080 as if you get a gtx 1070, in a few months you will get rubbish fps as games are getting very heavy on gpu power

I have a back catalogue of games you would not believe. Most of the games I play are from a couple of years ago, and more. I know future-proofing is something to consider, but I've been pretty satisfied with my GTX760 so far.

I just upgraded this past Christmas to a GTX1070 Asus Turbo.

The 1070 Turbo is probably the one I will go for. I'm assuming it fits in the case ok? I read that the physical dimensions are quite close.

The 1070 Turbo is probably the one I will go for. I'm assuming it fits in the case ok? I read that the physical dimensions are quite close.

It fits the case just fine. I had no problems getting in the case.