ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #12TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White)
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Logitech G510 (Soon to be Asus Claymore)
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (200mbps connection)

For Future reference, you can to into the C:\Program Files\Asus\ROG Armoury\ folder, and run "Gladius II FW Update Tool" - this is a standalone FW updater, that works outside Armoury

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tonipt View Post
    Hi sbausa,

just wanted to say you did the right thing when you returned the galdius 2.. I did the same today..
    buying this mouse.. what a waste of time..

and its quite incredible how long this issue lasts..

do you think corsair M65 rgb pro will do a good job? or rival 700 is a better option?

cheers!

Antonio
    It's still not working? LOLz! So glad I returned mine too, even though the amazon seller charged me a restock fee so I'm out $20. Asus should just stick to motherboards :P I settled on the g900 with a g410 keyboard and really like it. Of the two you mentioned I thought the m65 felt better in the hand, as the r700 felt a little long and 3rd thumb button too far forward. Both had excellent tracking. Good luck to all those Gladius II users, hope they figure it out because the mouse had potential and felt great but that's about it.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thank you for providing back all the information, I'll pass on the information over to our peripherals team but I think I'll wait until you get back the replacement and try the new firmware and driver, incase some of the issues you mentioned may have been fixed.

For those having errors with the software or similar issues to what sbausa is having, please try the new firmware and let me know if you still have any issues.
    Hi, I am having pretty much the exact same problem as sbausa with the Gladius 2 and keystroke binding, According to the Armoury settings, I have all the latest firmware and software updates as of 16th July 2017 (I only purchased it last week and wished I'd seen this article before buying it).
    Very curious if anyone with the Gladius 2 has got keystroke binds to work properly in any of the games sbausa mentioned so we can know if it is a local problem or an issue with all Gladius 2 mice.
    I did some testing last night and its was working in PUBG and Overwatch but not Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 or Mass Effect: Andremeda.

New ROGer Array

Gladius 2 dead after firmware update fail

Quote Originally Posted by aylan1196 View Post
    I've received the mouse today installed rog armory it requested an update I accepted and through half the process I've got error in updating and rog armory asked to reconnect the mouse now it's not detected by any means plz advise
    Hello,
    Brought my Gladius 2 Friday, installed the software, then the software requested a firmware update (critical update available. major improvements of the hardware). The installation process failed, requested a device reconnection, and it is dead since. Right now, I am waiting for a replacement. So, major firmware/software issues with this model. Take care!!!

New ROGer Array

Forum

Quote Originally Posted by mcleod52 View Post
    This is an enthusiast forum and not a helpdesk. :-)
    Perhaps call ASUS or contact them directly for help.
    It is a forum, so any subject about Asus products are welcome here

Ex-employee Array

I've posted this in other threads but currently we're aware of the macro issue where it can't be used in any games or applications. This issue can't be fixed right now due to other factors in play but it will be fixed later in the year when these issues are resolved. I can't share details due to company policies and because the information is confidential. If you require the use of macros with your mouse, I would recommend that you return the product to retailer for refund. The fix will likely be offered a few months later but this is definitely the top priority once we have resolved the conflicts then we will offer this solution as soon as we can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2