Threaded View

ROG Enthusiast Array Sinept PC Specs
    Sinept PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus Hero IX
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz 15-17-17-35-2N (CMK32GX4M2B3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog-Strix-GTX-1080TI-11GB-Gaming
    MonitorVizio tv atm
    Storage #1Samsung 512GB 960 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master 612 V2
    CaseCorsair Carbide
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    Keyboard Logitech K400
    Mouse Logitech K400
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 LG Blu-ray reader/writer (WH16NS40)

help with UEFI RAM settings?

So I just got my ram yesterday, and booted into my UEFI for the first time. Everything seemed to be working, but my ram frequency was around half of what it's rated for. (1633MHz I think, when it's rated for 3000MHz).

I saw the xmp profile setting, but lost it before I could change it (so ram profile is still set to default at the moment). I have been unable to find it again after scouring the uefi menus (I think it was in favorites and now it isn't. I haven't checked every submenu yet). There is another setting regarding DRAM frequency, and I set it to 3000MHz, and after a save and reboot, the hardware monitor section to the right, as well as the specs in "main", now state a RAM frequency of 3000MHz. Ram voltage is autoset to 1.504v (I'm unable to change it), while the ramsticks appear to be rated for something like 1.32v (written on the side of the ramsticks with the other specs. I haven't cracked the case since yesterday).

My motherboard is a maximus ix hero, and my ram is a corsair C15 3000Mhz 32GB (2x16) set.

Do I need to find and enable xmp? And do I need to reset DRAM frequency?

Also, if there's a setting to make the built in lights stay a specific color, I'd like to know where to find that as well.