cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Romanian users be aware of ESC IT authorized service (worst service)

nvr21
Level 7
Hey guys,
I had an issue with my laptop and i had to rma it on Asus Authorized Service in Romania which is ESC IT (esc-it.ro).
The laptop was in perfect conditions when i rma it (i've made some pictures with 2 hours before i left it to service) and when i receive it the logo and the top case was full of scratches.

Photos before 10.05.2017 https://goo.gl/photos/btnKPwyuBMyFMKNc6
Photos after 16.05.2017 https://goo.gl/photos/xqgxBpL6X4UkhFas7

So this is how Authorized services are taking care of asus users.
7 REPLIES 7

Vlada011
Level 10
Hi, scratches are really small but probably annoy you, I understand.
Why you RMA laptop? Is it now everything all right.
If yes I would try to forget on that scratch if you can.
And ASUS Service in Romania should be warned to pay more attention on hardware.
They very fast work with them and not pay attention because that's not their laptop.
They would pay more attention if they work on own ROG laptop.
What model you have, I see i7 + GTX980M... nice stuff.

nvr21
Level 7
Yea the problem is even the logo is scratched. This not how an authorized ASUS service should handle this devices.
I had some artefactes on my screen this is the reason i've rma it.

xeromist
I feel like this is what happens when you work on a dirty workbench. If there are bits of grit or metal flakes on your work surface then it will scratch up whatever rests on it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Bahz
Level 12
Thanks for letting us know about this, can you respond to me in the same PM and provide me with the case id #, RMA#, and product serial number?

nvr21
Level 7
So the service accepted in the end that it was their fault and agreed to replace the top case.
Really appreciate @bahz for your interest.

nvr21 wrote:
So the service accepted in the end that it was their fault and agreed to replace the top case.
Really appreciate @bahz for your interest.

Great to hear and thanks a lot of letting us know.

xeromist
Glad to hear that. Thank you for the update.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…