cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Asus G30 Desktop LED Color to red all the time?

XcaLi
Level 7
I have an Asus G30 and would like it to be red all the time instead of only when the system is overclocked to 4.1ghz. The blue doesn't go with my office theme and I do not want it to be overclocked constantly or off.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

toronto699
Level 13
I have a G30AB not possible to have red LED unless its in overclock mode , I just let PC go to sleep and its red when it awakes in OC mode , these units have an Integrated Liquid-Cooled CPU so no harm done in OC mode all the time

toronto699 wrote:
I have a G30AB not possible to have red LED unless its in overclock mode , I just let PC go to sleep and its red when it awakes in OC mode , these units have an Integrated Liquid-Cooled CPU so no harm done in OC mode all the time

There has to be a way though. I'd assume its not built directly into the BIOS so there must be a program controlling it.

toronto699
Level 13
yes there is away , long time ago in this thread someone posted a little program to keep the lights red, I cannot find that post though. Never Discard your G30 case , eventually we could add a new Asus motherboard to this case. One member of the forum upgraded the G30 case to a better Asus motherboard and an Asus GTX 1080, they kept the BluRay DVD Drive the SD Card reader and WIFI Card with the new MB in the G30 Case

DeII
Level 7
Just for anyone who ever reads this: you do this by installing ASUS AEGIS II! It has a tab called Lighting that you use to change your LED colors. Good luck to all you users.