Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by vomnie View Post
    To fix the issue of Amplify Level setting not preserving at reboot, you can install realtek audio driver v6.0.1.8339 for Windows 10 from Rog Zenith driver page: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/

Despite the driver is intended for Windows 10 and Rog Zenith, I can still install it on my Rog B250G with Windows 7. I believe the driver should work with any rog motherboard using SupremeFX.

However, there is also same issue in Sonic Studio -> Basic Mode. The Sonic Studio Effects setting (if enabled) won't get preserved at application exit or reboot, it always reset to "Gaming" at next start up.
    Oh my God, there's a new audio driver SPECIFICALLY to resolve this problem? Honestly, I had given up all hope at this point and had just taken to keeping "Extreme" and checking every now and then if it had changed to "Performance" randomly.

Thanks very much for the link! Any idea if it'll work on a Prime 270-A, or if not when the new version will come across to the non-ROG series?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by TamiyaGuy View Post
    Oh my God, there's a new audio driver SPECIFICALLY to resolve this problem? Honestly, I had given up all hope at this point and had just taken to keeping "Extreme" and checking every now and then if it had changed to "Performance" randomly.

Thanks very much for the link! Any idea if it'll work on a Prime 270-A, or if not when the new version will come across to the non-ROG series?
    You can install also driver of realtek website. Fix all problem.
    http://www.realtek.com/downloads/dow...&GetDown=false

ROG Junior Member Array vomnie PC Specs
    vomnie PC Specs
    MotherboardStrix B250G

Quote Originally Posted by TamiyaGuy View Post

Sorry for late reply, I'm not sure if it'll work or not, but you can always give it a try. Just make sure to create a restore point first.

-------

Just want to report that the Sonic Studio v3.6.34.49403 in Realtek audio driver v6.0.1.8382 from Strix B250G driver finally fixes the Sonic Studio 3's Effects setting not preserving issue. But the typo of text "Performace" Amplify setting is still not fixed

Note: I got noise issue on the headphone's Right channel after installing Realtek audio driver v6.0.1.8382 in windows 7. If you got this issue too, you can downgrade to realtek driver v6.0.1.8339 and install the Sonic Studio v3.6.34.49403 (you can find the installer in realtek driver v6.0.1.8382 folder). Or don't install realtek driver v6.0.1.8382 (keep using the realtek v6.0.1.8339) and only install the Sonic Studio v3.6.34.49403.

A few notes about the realtek driver installer:

1) Don't run AsusSetup.exe (it's a silent installer), run the Setup.exe instead. I don't know why, after installing the driver with AsusSetup.exe, my windows 7 got a big slow down when showing the user login prompt. Uninstalling the realtek driver won't recover the slow down problem. I didn't bother to investigate the issue further so I just did a system rollback and retry with Setup.exe.

2) When installing with Setup.exe, you might see pop-up message saying "Installation could not proceed: The device is not supported" at the end. You can ignore this pop-up message, it's just a failed installation message of the sonic studio 3, the installation of the realtek driver will still succeed. You can run Setup_SonicStudio3.exe later to install the sonic studio 3 manually.

3) The driver installer will reset all of the settings including the AC97/HD Audio front panel settings.
    Last edited by vomnie; 04-29-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2