Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88
  1. #61
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    I received update from our peripheral team and they've tested on multiple units where low battery status is showing below 14%. The blinking light reminder can be set in the software and be set at the following levels: 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 30%. By default it's on 20% so the blinking light should occur between 15-20%. Please help verify if it matches what you're currently seeing. Thanks.

  2. #62
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Flashing light red of the mouse to me it worked well,
    Does not work below 14 percent dock light, does not turn red.Is between red and orange interchanging
    Surely it is because of what it says does not mark well the state of the battery, since to the 14 percent it connects and disconnects the mouse like if it was to 0 of battery.
    Thanks

  3. #63
    ROG Enthusiast Array Darkest PC Specs
    Darkest PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus STRIX X99 Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6800K
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by gader View Post
    Flashing light red of the mouse to me it worked well,
    Does not work below 14 percent dock light, does not turn red.Is between red and orange interchanging
    Surely it is because of what it says does not mark well the state of the battery, since to the 14 percent it connects and disconnects the mouse like if it was to 0 of battery.
    Thanks
    Yes, when mouse started behave like this (connecting and disconnecting) Armoury showed about 15-20%, then I connected the cable and reopen Armoury, I got a notification from windows that Asus ROG Spatha battery level is 5%.

  4. #64
    ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I received update from our peripheral team and they've tested on multiple units where low battery status is showing below 14%. The blinking light reminder can be set in the software and be set at the following levels: 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 30%. By default it's on 20% so the blinking light should occur between 15-20%. Please help verify if it matches what you're currently seeing. Thanks.
    I have blinking light reminder set to 10 % and even though the scroll wheel was blinking red, the dock LED was orange.
    It did flicker between red and orange a couple of times but it then switched off completely.

  5. #65
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Thanks guys, I'll report the additional information over. It seems like there are still some differences in the testing results.

  6. #66
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    I have updated to the beta fw today so it fix the dock issue, but for the battery mode i put on the mouse wheel I am having a red blinking light even for 100% of charge :/

    EDIT : After connecting and disconnecting the mouse from the dock the light finally turned to green. But if i put it again on the dock the issue come back (same if i plug the cable).
    Last edited by Kahoh; 07-08-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  7. #67
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahoh View Post
    I have updated to the beta fw today so it fix the dock issue, but for the battery mode i put on the mouse wheel I am having a red blinking light even for 100% of charge :/

    EDIT : After connecting and disconnecting the mouse from the dock the light finally turned to green. But if i put it again on the dock the issue come back (same if i plug the cable).
    I don't think I sent you the new beta FW update, please check your inbox.

  8. #68
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Grig Casita

    Sorry
    Last edited by gader; 08-03-2017 at 08:26 AM.

  9. #69
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by gader View Post
    Hello, please people, try to put the mouse with the usb cable, it heats to the 5 seconds the cable.
    Another detail is that the very fast battery of the mouse is spent,
    Sorry can you clarify what you mean by this? I'm a bit confused.

  10. #70
    ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Sorry can you clarify what you mean by this? I'm a bit confused.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one confused

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •