Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array Darkest PC Specs
    Darkest PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus STRIX X99 Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6800K
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha

After more than a month of using Spatha with the latest firmware it appears that it still unfinished. Mouse shows its charging level correctly (its green when it is charged). But the problem is that the behavior of charge level indicator is incorrect on low battery. There is two scenarios I have observed. In both of them indicator is green when mouse is charged, but then, battery goes low:
    1. red light on the wheel start blinking showing that battery level is low.
    2. mouse stops functioning until it is put on the charge.

In both cases I have not seen an orange light (an intermediate state between charged and critical low battery). So, for example, mouse could show green light, then it turns off, and when I plug charging cable or put it or dock, after a few minutes a message appears that Spatha battery level is 5%. It is strange gap between 40% and 5%. It is most likely that current firmware does not recognize battery level correctly at low level.

I hope that my explanations of the issue is clear. If it is not, I will try to explain in other way.

Thank you.

ROG Member Array

Hello, same problems as Darkest and My mouse is not recognized by usb, only by dock, tested in 3 pc.
    I Follow these instructions :Make sure that the mouse is in wired mode then unplug it and hold down left click, mouse scroll, and right click and plug back in while holding down those 3 buttons. After holding down for 20-30 seconds it will go into bootloader mode and you should get a popup to reset the firmware. You should download the latest Armoury version at the link below:
    but no update firmware error crash and Nor is it recognized for armory

Sorry my lenguage and thanks
    Version armory 1.02.14
    Thanks, a very expensive mouse for so many problems

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by gader View Post
    Hello, same problems as Darkest and My mouse is not recognized by usb, only by dock, tested in 3 pc.
    I Follow these instructions :Make sure that the mouse is in wired mode then unplug it and hold down left click, mouse scroll, and right click and plug back in while holding down those 3 buttons. After holding down for 20-30 seconds it will go into bootloader mode and you should get a popup to reset the firmware. You should download the latest Armoury version at the link below:
    but no update firmware error crash and Nor is it recognized for armory

Sorry my lenguage and thanks
    Version armory 1.02.14
    Thanks, a very expensive mouse for so many problems
    Your problem compared to what Darkest wrote is completely different, not all the same, at least from reading it. You likely have a defective mouse and need to send it back for RMA. The current problem that is being discussed here is still just low battery LED indicator issue that our team is still working on to correct.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest View Post
    After more than a month of using Spatha with the latest firmware it appears that it still unfinished. Mouse shows its charging level correctly (its green when it is charged). But the problem is that the behavior of charge level indicator is incorrect on low battery. There is two scenarios I have observed. In both of them indicator is green when mouse is charged, but then, battery goes low:
    1. red light on the wheel start blinking showing that battery level is low.
    2. mouse stops functioning until it is put on the charge.

In both cases I have not seen an orange light (an intermediate state between charged and critical low battery). So, for example, mouse could show green light, then it turns off, and when I plug charging cable or put it or dock, after a few minutes a message appears that Spatha battery level is 5%. It is strange gap between 40% and 5%. It is most likely that current firmware does not recognize battery level correctly at low level.

I hope that my explanations of the issue is clear. If it is not, I will try to explain in other way.

Thank you.
    Thanks for taking the time to provide additional details, our team has already been looking into this.

New ROGer Array

New Version is out and Fixed All things!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to provide additional details, our team has already been looking into this.

Hi everyone,

its a new Version out.
    Amory: 1.02.14
    Mouse: 1.67
    Dock: 1.32

this new Update fixed all issues with the led indicator!

LG,
    cliplicht

ROG Member Array

Your problem compared to what Darkest wrote is completely different, not all the same, at least from reading it. You likely have a defective mouse and need to send it back for RMA. The current problem that is being discussed here is still just low battery LED indicator issue that our team is still working on to correct.
    Thanks I was referring to that I also have the problem of low battery more problem usb,

And I do not know if I'm the only one with problems in the usb mouse, since it could be related to beta firmware
    Last edited by gader; 08-28-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by gader View Post
    Thanks I was referring to that I also have the problem of low battery more problem usb,

And I do not know if I'm the only one with problems in the usb mouse, since it could be related to beta firmware
    I hope the next update fixes the issue you're experiencing as I'm still confused based on the details you provided. If it's the same issue as Darkest then the next version should address it. Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

Armoury version 1.02.17 now available here.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Browni View Post
    Armoury version 1.02.17 now available here.
    This version should be targeted for Claymore, if it's listed on the Spatha support site then it should include updates for the Spatha but if it isn't then it should be what I remember as mainly an update to address some Claymore issues.

ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

This version should be targeted for Claymore, if it's listed on the Spatha support site then it should include updates for the Spatha but if it isn't then it should be what I remember as mainly an update to address some Claymore issues.
    It is in the Spatha support site, that's how I found it

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast