Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

Thanks Bahz.

ROG Member Array

Thanks, I'll help you as much as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

A quick update on mine.

It died late on last night so I left it charging in the dock overnight.

This morning when I went to my PC I was delighted to see the dock LED green along with the logo on the mouse green.

It didn't last long, when I removed the mouse from the dock both turned orange even though Armoury was indicating a 100% charge.

Armoury is currently indicating an 80% charge level which ain't too bad for 10 hours light usage.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Browni View Post
    A quick update on mine.

It died late on last night so I left it charging in the dock overnight.

This morning when I went to my PC I was delighted to see the dock LED green along with the logo on the mouse green.

It didn't last long, when I removed the mouse from the dock both turned orange even though Armoury was indicating a 100% charge.

Armoury is currently indicating an 80% charge level which ain't too bad for 10 hours light usage.
    Thanks for reporting this, I'll report this issue to our peripherals team and have them look into this.

ROG Member Array

I realize that does not mark well the battery level, the application armoury.
    Today I left it all night loading and when I use it at 5 percent, I connect it by cable and I have 60 percent load, it is unplugged again and 75.
    All this in less than a minute.
    Last edited by gader; 06-19-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Ex-employee Array

Thanks for the additional information, so did you make sure that your current mouse FW version is 1.62 and dock is 1.32? I want to make sure everyone actually successfully updated both the FW since there are two files and could be a bug where one of them didn't properly apply.

ROG Member Array

Yes, secure, firmware update, and the led is red with 100 battery, it looks good in the reflection of the screen
    Thanks
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos spatha1.jpg  

Last edited by gader; 06-20-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by gader View Post
    Yes, secure, firmware update, and the led is red with 100 battery, it looks good in the reflection of the screen
    Thanks
    Thanks for confirming this information, our team is already looking into it. I will update again once there is new information available from our team.

Ex-employee Array

Thanks again for all of those who provided back more information on this. Our engineers tested the new firmware on multiple units and confirmed the FW is working as intended. There should be 5-10 second delay and actually the Spatha itself doesn't have a built in wireless battery sensor to detect battery level so it's all done through software so the accuracy can be limited but right now the best that can be done is to have this 5-10 second delay, but it should still be able to show the correct battery level after that delay. Can you confirm that it's only 5-10 delay or does the mouse continue to display incorrect LED status? For those that confirmed that this is a permanent issue then we may need to collect back this unit from you to do further testing.

ROG Member Array

Hello how strange is that it is my second unit. The first one was returned by this problem.
    With 100 charge the LED is green if I have the mouse in the dock loading. When I hold it to use it the led changes to orange for a few minutes or red
    But the 99 Al 0 battery always in red.
    I am going to return the product and buy it in another store. In case the lot was bad. Tested on three computers and one formatted.
    If you want I send you a photo of the serial number etc. Order number and store in case you want to test it.
    Thanks
    Last edited by gader; 06-22-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast