Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Oxizee View Post
    @JayvH: Guess you and me didnt win the sillicon race.
    Yes, seems that we are not on the lucky side here.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post
    1) 1683Mhz is the default boost clock whilst the card is in Gaming mode. The maximum reported clocks you're seeing in 3DMark are the boost clock peak.
    Yes, I understand this so far. I was wondering why your default boost clock in Gaming Mode is that high. Mine is 1607 Mhz.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPU_TweakII_Gaming_Mode.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	67801
    But as I just rechecked, you have the OC version of the card and I use the non-OC version.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I cant go higher than +50 (1733) on the GPU Clock. Memory isnt yet on his limit. I am testing with memory clock atm at +120 (11124) and trying each day a little bit higher. Power target 120, GPU Temp 90c, GPU Voltage 0%, Frame Rate Target 255.

Wished i could reach 2000mhz on the GPU. Guess i wont reach that.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayvH View Post
    Yes, seems that we are not on the lucky side here.

Yes, I understand this so far. I was wondering why your default boost clock in Gaming Mode is that high. Mine is 1607 Mhz.

Name:	GPU_TweakII_Gaming_Mode.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	67801
    But as I just rechecked, you have the OC version of the card and I use the non-OC version.

Yes that's the OC version

I cant go higher than +50 (1733) on the GPU Clock. Memory isnt yet on his limit. I am testing with memory clock atm at +120 (11124) and trying each day a little bit higher. Power target 120, GPU Temp 90c, GPU Voltage 0%, Frame Rate Target 255.

Wished i could reach 2000mhz on the GPU. Guess i wont reach that.

Temps can help with Pascal to an extent, as is shown in the guide. If you're looking to push things as far as they'll go within the NVIDIA defined amperage limits, watercooling is really the only option

ROG Enthusiast Array

Its no temp issue here. I wrote GPU Temp 90c, which i ment its the max temp slider for maximal temperature.

When i stress the card the Core maxes out on 1962 with around 68c degrees temp. So its having enough breathingroom. But i cant push more then +52 on the cores. After that the driver starts crashing after stress tests. Didnt found the limit of the memory clock yet. I am at +200 on memory atm.

Name:	BJWjEbL.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	67858
    Last edited by Oxizee; 10-03-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Its no temp issue here. I wrote GPU Temp 90c, which i ment its the max temp slider for maximal temperature.

When i stress the card the Core maxes out on 1962 with around 68c degrees temp. So its having enough breathingroom. But i cant push more then +52 on the cores. After that the driver starts crashing after stress tests. Didnt found the limit of the memory clock yet. I am at +200 on memory atm.

Name:	BJWjEbL.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	67858

Breathing room isn't really the problem. In lowering the temps further such as with watercooling, Pascal can respond fairly well in terms of obtainable clocks. It's down to the silicon, if you want to push further and willing to put the time in - try adjusting the voltage curve manually.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I am on +226 memory atm. GPU Core cant be upped(1733 seems to be the max). What can i do with GPU Voltage Slider? Any tips?

I am on +226 memory atm. GPU Core cant be upped(1733 seems to be the max). What can i do with GPU Voltage Slider? Any tips?
    You'll have to try it and see. Every GPU is different in this regard. For instance, some may be stable at 2050Mhz at @ 1.065v, where as others may be unstable at this voltage, yet stable at 1.050v at the same frequency. Sadly there's no magic bullet with the adjustable voltage points.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Does the voltage affect the GPU Core breathingroom? So when i give more voltage i can put GPU Core a little higher again?

Edit: Upped GPU Voltage to Max (+100). GPU still on +50 (1733) and Memory Clock on +250 (11260). When boosted GPU Core Clock maxes out at 1987, 11246 memory clock. For now stable.
    Last edited by Oxizee; 10-05-2017 at 08:37 PM.

New ROGer Array

I just came across this thread and when I saw your clockspeeds I was quite surprised. My rog 1080ti of hits 2060 mhz on the core out of the box, is that normal? Cause you are talking about 2050 overcloked and mine goes higher without touching it.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jorian123 View Post
    I just came across this thread and when I saw your clockspeeds I was quite surprised. My rog 1080ti of hits 2060 mhz on the core out of the box, is that normal? Cause you are talking about 2050 overcloked and mine goes higher without touching it.
    I meant 1080 ti oc not of

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast