Threaded View

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Saltank View Post
    I got a reply from ASUS after sending them a screenshot of the DTS stuff being greyed out in the analogue input and this is their reply:

I told them that surround sound is being advertised, but I can't get it without DTS Connect or DD Live, so it's false advertising essentially.

Stupid situation and I don't think they'll do anything. Buggers.
    "I'm sorry to inform you that ASUS did not advertise this product having DTS Connect support. This isn't specified in any ASUS website or documentation referring to the Crosshair VI Hero. Unfortunately we cannot troubleshoot something the board isn't supposed to work with. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Oh, they never supported it ? Then why the F*** it is working on a windows 10 build 14393 with the original drivers provided inside the ASUS DVD for the C6H ? Magic I guess...

@elmor

So, that's the first ROG and SupremeFX based board that does not support DTS, despite having a DTS tab under it's software and a optical out.

I may call that scamming, no wonder why asus reps are not showing up to this issue.

I wish reviewers had a look at this issue too while reviewing this motherboard, which in my book is all about leds and nothing else.

The X370 Taichi is less expensive, more stable, has better bios and does "Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect".

My advice ?? Return ur crosshair scam crap and get a better board while you can.

Way to be put on shame ASUS !!!!! WAY TO BAIT-AND-SWITCH
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dts.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	65675

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Where can the rest of us find the modded driver? *I'm not sure of the rules here for posting modded software for their products but feel free to PM me the link if it's unclear whether or not it can be posted. *
    You can get the drivers for the AsRock X370 Taichi and patch. Their board has support for DTS and updated drivers.

http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/X370%20...us.asp#osW1064
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos L39JJEn.jpg  

Last edited by virpz; 06-30-2017 at 05:28 AM.