cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GPU Tweak II while applying settings card's rgb flashes

Gaspra
Level 7
Hello everyone!
The last day while gaming, i tried to change the fan speed of my strix oc 1070 through the gpu tweak (1.4.5.4).
While doing that (applying settings), i noticed that the rgb of my card started to flash randomly colours for about 2 secs and then it returned back to the defined colour mode.
Tried the same with an older version of gpu tweak with the same results.
Has anyone else encountered the same prob?
I'm using a fresh install of nvidia drivers (382.33) although upgrading drives from a previous version doesn't seem to help.
7 REPLIES 7

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Yes. is a known issue. so far there is no word on the fix. I roll back to 1.4.3.9 that has being stable to me. other version have the same problem. the only thing that i have not try in my case since i have a hero 9 with 6700k is updating the bios to 0906. also the 1.4.5.4 also the aura main app get a error with that GPU Tweeak. is a mess. get the version that i have and test. make sure that you have all Main drivers and latest updates. These time i will not blame windows 10 for it!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Yes. is a known issue. so far there is no word on the fix. I roll back to 1.4.3.9 that has being stable to me. other version have the same problem. the only thing that i have not try in my case since i have a hero 9 with 6700k is updating the bios to 0906. also the 1.4.5.4 also the aura main app get a error with that GPU Tweeak. is a mess. get the version that i have and test. make sure that you have all Main drivers and latest updates. These time i will not blame windows 10 for it!

The LED flashing when applying new settings is not an issue, it's an intended new feature.

Bahz wrote:
The LED flashing when apply new settings is not an issue, it's an intended new feature.

So relieved!
Thanks for answering

Gaspra wrote:
So relieved!
Thanks for answering

No problem 🙂

Itzycharles wrote:

Thank god i though i was the only one with the problem.
Started thinking that my card was broken or something.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
is not your card. is the app/ and i am sad to inform that the new ver that appear today also is damage. looks so bad, that these is a way that the profile is loaded or saved or modified. ALSO aura driver is damage since these lights show appears so you can save the profile, aura program the main one is acting like these.
6506565066 (these one do the same windows 2 times) and then load. 65067

I am goin to load the aura program again uninstalling ! these is not posible. why guys why

UPDATE: I uninstall the aura app and make a ccleaner and erase the aura app. install the app again and

Rolling back to 1439 since that is the only one that does not make the light show and load the aura program perfect!

ASus. please! if I am doing something wrong please let me know so i can check what is the issue
Learn, Play Enjoy!

The AURA software and GPU Tweak II conflict has already been passed over to both software teams and they're looking into what is causing the conflict.