Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Luft101 View Post
    Hello everyone.

I already wrote a PM to Bahz telling him my case. Well, on Monday I was handed the laptop, but I have not changed the motherboard, in the RMA report only indicated a error in the BIOS. So they have flashed the BIOS without changing any component and restored the software.

It seems that the problem has been solved, these two days I have been playing smoothly (NBA 2k17 crash to desktop only)

I have to change some power options, update nvidia drivers and even upgrade win 10 to creator (although I'm afraid that when I do it all this is spoiled again the laptop [emoji14] )

Thank you Bahz for the inconvenience, and the others for being a great community.

I will also inform you when I update what I have to do.

sorry for my google's english. Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk
    Great to hear that the issue is resolved for you and thanks for sharing.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I never received any updates that BIOS 310 would fix this issue. It would be great if you can share your results after your testing. Thanks.
    As an update bios 310 seemed to make it stable for myself on heroes on the storm but gw2 still will force this restart issue with the GPU after a longer run time (instead of 30 min it's around 2 hrs).
    I just wanted to update you and I will be taking your previous advice on doing an rma. I was waiting for bestbuy geeksquad to give the green light as I do have their extended warranty. If I have any issues with Asus rma I will message you. Ty for your patience

ROG Member Array

Happy to report that I've received my laptop back yesterday.
    Unfortunately they reinstalled windows on my HDD instead of the SSD so had to redo that haha.

Haven't had much time for testing yet but I haven't experienced any crashes yet. So fingers crossed! I'll update again once I get more testing in.

New ROGer Array

is there something new about this problem? the VSK

ROG Enthusiast Array ForgeOfGods-G752VS's Avatar

G752VSK , solved after replacing Main Board in the RMA. No other fix its main board deffect. Send it to rma asap. No other way.

New ROGer Array

ok I will make, what should I tell those who is the fault?
    the is not always and the stress test he is without problems and the say then everything is ok

For RMA personaly i provided that pc reboots it self with lattest VGA drivers, and crash to desktop with older drivers, provided asus message ID after informing them about issue, provided this thead, and error ID with crash report. You can find your crash reports in event viewer or event logger i dont remember, just search in the windows for " event... " , also after i send it i informed Bahz with the RMA number serial number country etc, he helped for all of us alot, but i think asus allready knows that issue and u will get replaced MB like everyone else. Good luck.

P.S. dont forget to connect your pc with ms account to restore windows license after RMA. U will lose it with replaced MB but u can restore it with troubleshooter after all.

Look for critical (red one) crash it must be ID 4101 or 41 can be also 51 kernel but anyway it will be red one critical in the event viewer

New ROGer Array

OK thanks,

I say here modestly how it has gone out in Germany

New ROGer Array v1p0FF PC Specs
    v1p0FF PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS G752VS
    MotherboardAsus G752VS / Intel Skylake-H / American Megatrends Inc. G752VS.310
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
    Memory (part number)Samsung 16384 MB (DDR4-2400)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / 8192 MB GDDR5 256 bit
    Sound CardASUS Xonar U3 Audio Device
    MonitorAU Optronics B173HAN01.1
    Storage #1THNSN5256GPU7 TOSHIBA / 256 GB
    Storage #2HGST HTS541010A9E680 / 1000 GB
    Keyboard A4Tech X7-G100
    Mouse Razer DeathAdder 3.5G
    Headset SteelSeries 4H
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home Single Language 64-bit

Greetings.
    Finally completed my laptop repair (it was from 09-01-17 to 10-09-17). Unfortunately I could not take it and test it myself and my friend took it for me.
    In the act of work performed indicated that the replacement of the motherboard and the LVDS loop (cable).

Even without paying attention to non-accidents with the devices in the service center (in the bottom there were scratches,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4ac59f29c5667e212815ecf0cfdfa148-V.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	68050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-896cc91b9960010473ee4daa5785a66e-V.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	68051)

it is very strange that after replacing the motherboard, its serial number remains the same. (my friend looked at the serial number in BIOS)

Meeliskt in his post told about lost license of Windows.
    I guess it normally after change motherboard to new. How can I replace the motherboard and save its serial number? Very strange for me.

I will update results of testing as soon as i back home.
    Last edited by v1p0FF; 10-11-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast