Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I have the same problem! But i play dota and wot.

ROG Member Array

Hey,

I've been playing around with MSI Afterburner and have been able to reduce the crashes but they are still occurring.
    Here's an image of the settings: (-50MHz from Core Clock and -200MHz from Memory Clock)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	65567

Should I try underclocking it more? Or at this point should I just be reaching out to ASUS for an RMA

Ex-employee Array

I have already passed this issue over to our notebook team and they will look into this. I'll update everyone again in this thread once I hear back from them.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I have already passed this issue over to our notebook team and they will look into this. I'll update everyone again in this thread once I hear back from them.
    Awesome, thanks for the help.

Ex-employee Array

I do think if you haven't RMA'd this notebook yet, it would be best to do so as it sounds more like a hardware issue where the drivers aren't working properly. If the repaired/replaced unit still has same issues then please post here again to let us know.

New ROGer Array

G752VS Crashing Issues (shuts off and restarts automatically)

Hi Guys any Update on this ?
    I am about to through this machine in the swimming pool. I have tried Under clocking it. I have Factory reset the machine and i have been speaking to tech support. I have also found other treads that state that they have replaced the machines with the same problem. I am able to Play a few games in windowed Mode but it still caches after an hour or so. I have it on a cooling bench as well and HW Monitoring states that the Temp is running 75-80 Constant. so over heating should not be the problem. I Payed R 40 000 for this machine and im getting a lower class product and service.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by PhyrexianGamer View Post
    Hi Guys any Update on this ?
    I am about to through this machine in the swimming pool. I have tried Under clocking it. I have Factory reset the machine and i have been speaking to tech support. I have also found other treads that state that they have replaced the machines with the same problem. I am able to Play a few games in windowed Mode but it still caches after an hour or so. I have it on a cooling bench as well and HW Monitoring states that the Temp is running 75-80 Constant. so over heating should not be the problem. I Payed R 40 000 for this machine and im getting a lower class product and service.
    Have you tried older graphics drivers? Have you added additional memory in your system? This issue is confirmed internally only happening to very few people so I'm thinking it has to be somewhat related to drivers or incompatible hardware.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Have you tried old graphics drivers? Have you added additional memory in your system? This issue is confirmed internally only happening to very few people so I'm thinking it has to be somewhat related to drivers or incompatible hardware.
    I have Installed an additional 16GB Ram and i have tried the older drivers to no avail.
    And now ASUS want me to pay for a third party company to inspect the machine.

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

Have you pulled out the extra 16GB of RAM you added? Do they added stick match the factory ones your notebook came with? Does your notebook work with out the new RAM added?
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Clintlgm View Post
    Have you pulled out the extra 16GB of RAM you added? Do they added stick match the factory ones your notebook came with? Does your notebook work with out the new RAM added?
    I have pulled them out with same result. So i Uninstalled the Oculus rift Drivers as well as the ASUS docking station Driver . NOTE that the Oculus Driver installed a CDDisplay.exe with one of the apps. I am now able to play a bit bit longer before it crashes. where the game use to crash every 10 min its up to about 2 hours.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast