cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GPUTweak II 1.4.6.6 Very unclear font

kompura
Level 7
For some weird reason, font was changed to very unclear one in newest Gputweak. Letters touching each other, celsius icon partly overlapping number and so on. Nobody tested that? Very bad UI experience.
6 REPLIES 6

danone77
Level 7
HI,no problem for me,the UI is smaller in 1.4.6.6,but i think its looking better on a big Screen(no overlapping or...),i like it!! Only problem for me is that GPU Tweak always start in Professional Mode (Auto/Manual Start),but its not a big problem to klick on Simpel Mode!!
kompura have you deinstall the old GPU Tweak,before install the new Version?
I always deinstall the old Version over Programms and Futures,after this i run the GPU Tweak Removal Tool 1.0.0.9 (important not 1.0.0.8 this Version can format the hole C: Drive!!),than a PC new Start and then i install the new Version!! Maybe this fix your Problem?!?

Bahz
Level 12
kompura wrote:
For some weird reason, font was changed to very unclear one in newest Gputweak. Letters touching each other, celsius icon partly overlapping number and so on. Nobody tested that? Very bad UI experience.

Can you please try uninstalling then using GPU Tweak Remover tool or CC Cleaner to clean the registry? If you can provide me with a screenshot that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Picture attached. STRIX-GTX1080TI texts are unclear, letters too tight. Celsius sign is overlapping the number 9 in temp reading.
And yes, I uninstalled older version and used also the gputweak uninstaller and also cleaned the registry with CCleaner.
Looks a little bit better in this picture than in screen. Anyway worse than in earlier GpuTweak version.

kompura wrote:
Picture attached. STRIX-GTX1080TI texts are unclear, letters too tight. Celsius sign is overlapping the number 9 in temp reading.
And yes, I uninstalled older version and used also the gputweak uninstaller and also cleaned the registry with CCleaner.
Looks a little bit better in this picture than in screen. Anyway worse than in earlier GpuTweak version.

Thanks for providing the picture and yes it's a bit hard to tell exactly what you're seeing on your screen. I've asked our team to look into this.

If anyone else is having a similar problem, please do let me know.

hi, i'm having the same problem. before I installed 1.4.6.6 I uninstalled version 1.4.0.8 and ran the gpu tweak remover.

Bahz
Level 12
We already have scheduled a new version that will be released with revised adjustments to the fonts and should be a good improvement compared to the previous, I looked at it in person and honestly it looks fine but of course visual perception differs for each person.