cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far so good

jsarver
Level 11
First, thanks for listening to the requests for a forum section for this product. Secondly, just wanted to say so far so good with the router. Have about 25 devices connected to the rapture and have had no issues with dropped signals, router resets, or bandwidth management. Looking forward to more firmware updates to increase stability and performance. Solid hardware packed in this guy!
8 REPLIES 8

Bahz
Level 12
We appreciate the feedback and yes we'll be releasing more firmware to target both stability and performance.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Woah! 25 devices! What are you connecting to your Rapture? Are you using a switch?

jsarver
Level 11
Almost all of those are Wifi devices. Nest cams, nest smoke detectors, entertainment center items, smart locks and doorbells, phones, and laptops. Gaming pc/workstation is the only hard connection. Still solid operation without any shutdowns or disconnects since my original post.*

jsarver wrote:
Almost all of those are Wifi devices. Nest cams, nest smoke detectors, entertainment center items, smart locks and doorbells, phones, and laptops. Gaming pc/workstation is the only hard connection. Still solid operation without any shutdowns or disconnects since my original post.*

^
This is how you make use of a super high-end router 🙂

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Glad you're making good use of our tri-band router! You must be happy your place isn't overrun with CATs 🙂

jsarver
Level 11
The cat6 doesn't come out until the csgo LAN parties!:)

Darren_Stevens
Level 9
I have 19 devices connected to mine, 3 of which are gaming pc's, 2 in dedicated gaming ports & one set up in link aggregation ports 2GIG bridge connection (gaming on net @ same time) & hasn't missed a beat 🙂 AWESOME

Darren Stevens wrote:
I have 19 devices connected to mine, 3 of which are gaming pc's, 2 in dedicated gaming ports & one set up in link aggregation ports 2GIG bridge connection (gaming on net @ same time) & hasn't missed a beat 🙂 AWESOME

Thanks for sharing 😄