cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak II Version 1.4.6.6 Released

Bahz
Level 12
GPU Tweak II v1.4.6.6 has been released, you can download it at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/app/GPUTweak2_Ver1466_20170519.zip?_ga=2.265996367.1381045105.1...

Please post all issues and bugs in this thread. Thanks.
24 REPLIES 24

FlanK3r
Level 13
Ty man 🙂
Who knows me, knows me ;)....AMD 3000+, AMD x2 4600+ EE, AMD X4 955 BE C2,2x AMD X4 965 BE C3, AMD X4 970 BE C3, AMD x4 975 BE, AMD x4 980 BE, AMD X6 1090T BE, AMD x6 1100T BE, 2x AMD FX-8120, 2x AMD FX-8150, FX-6300, FX-8300, FX-8320E, FX-8320, FX-8350, FX-8370, FX-8370E, FX-9370, FX-9590, AMD A8-3850, AMD A8-3870K, A8-5600K, A10-5800K, A10-6800K, A10-7850K, A10-7870K, A 5150, Athlon x4 860K, Intel i7-5960X, i7-6700K, Intel i7-4770K, Intel i7-980x, Intel i7 2600k, Intel i7-3770K, i7-3930K.

kevin_bradford1
Level 9
Isince 1.4.5.2, and into 1.4.6.6, run any game and the monitor window closes, running 1, 144hz main monitor and 60hz side monitor with sli 1080ti

Defin4ar
Level 7
Changelog for v14.6.6 is:

"1. All fonts in the software are now unified to use the same font
2. In professional mode, the keyboard up and left arrows will now allow users to increase setting values and down and right arrows for decreasing setting values
3. Fixed a bug where some RX550 cards were seeing incorrect GPU clock value (616MHz), the correct value is 1183MHz".

It does behave like previous version 1.4.5.2 to me...but i'm still running on Windows 7 x64bit with a RX 480.
Less hassles!

I like the fonts in Simple Mode like in Pro Mode. But some of the fonts in Pro Mode are a just little too much reduced in my opinion, still readable though!

Thanks for heads up!!
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Defin4ar wrote:
Changelog for v14.6.6 is:

"1. All fonts in the software are now unified to use the same font
2. In professional mode, the keyboard up and left arrows will now allow users to increase setting values and down and right arrows for decreasing setting values
3. Fixed a bug where some RX550 cards were seeing incorrect GPU clock value (616MHz), the correct value is 1183MHz".

It does behave like previous version 1.4.5.2 to me...but i'm still running on Windows 7 x64bit with a RX 480.
Less hassles!

I like the fonts in Simple Mode like in Pro Mode. But some of the fonts in Pro Mode are a just little too much reduced in my opinion, still readable though!

Thanks for heads up!!

Thanks for the feedback, we're looking into making revisions in next version to improve this.

I also want to follow up and report that the monitor window closes (which displays the graphs, temps, clock speeds, etc.) when I start a game or benchmark. Even if the monitor window is "locked" with the chain symbol showing it as locked, it still just disappears off the screen for some reason. I am running 2 Asus STRIX 1080Ti OC cards in SLI and running dual ASUS Rog displays with G-Sync. My Primary display is a PG279Q at 144Hz and my second display to my left is a PG278Q at 60 Hz.

This never used to happen when I had a single 1080Ti so I am assuming this is a bug related to SLI with dual displays?

Sprayingmango wrote:
I also want to follow up and report that the monitor window closes (which displays the graphs, temps, clock speeds, etc.) when I start a game or benchmark. Even if the monitor window is "locked" with the chain symbol showing it as locked, it still just disappears off the screen for some reason. I am running 2 Asus STRIX 1080Ti OC cards in SLI and running dual ASUS Rog displays with G-Sync. My Primary display is a PG279Q at 144Hz and my second display to my left is a PG278Q at 60 Hz.

This never used to happen when I had a single 1080Ti so I am assuming this is a bug related to SLI with dual displays?

Thanks for the information, I have already passed it over to our software team to looking to this bug.

tommiboi
Level 7
*** update *** installed 1.4.6.6 Computer booted and loaded all software. But have to see it work for a few days.
Thx Bahz... ill update you if something goes wrong the comming few days. Also ill tell you if all is working propperly.

*** Edit ***
Programmes running on boot are:
Corsair "for keyboard and ect"
Asus Suite III "for TuF motherbaord fan contrill ect" The Suite III for TuF has no integrated OC panel... What I find weird.
Asus easy update "which i cannot find the option to turn this off"
Roccat talk
Logitech gaming software

*** Edit ***
Since I installd the 1.4.6.6 my Asus suite III is going NUTS.. its a real ****ty PAIN !!! It puts some fans to 100%. My computer sounds like a helicopter.

I actually removed the fan that was turning at a 100%. Luck for me i just installed that fan for an old SLI setup wich am not using anymore.
ANYWAYS... Software from asus is not really impressing me... I mean Asus suite III is not even inplementen in the TuF motherboards. At least it doesnt give the full asus menu.. Am missing the OC menu for some reason.

Also the tweak tool keeps on bugging out. It starts up on boot and sometimes even preventing to load the software for my motherboard that is controlling the fans.

Hope you Asus will fix these bugs ASAP.

its not fun at all to tweak fan at boot up all the time.

*** more updates ***
Sorry for spamming / updating post.
GPU TWEAK II still freezes my computer. When I move from tab to tab. So middle top right you have Home - Info - Tools.
Sometimes when I move between thoses option my PC freezes and I have hard reset.
Happend 3 times out of 10.. 30% is alot. Was checking how the tool worked on OCcing my card. Buty I get freezes all the time.
Try more, Try harder, Try and previal

tommiboi wrote:
*** update *** installed 1.4.6.6 Computer booted and loaded all software. But have to see it work for a few days.
Thx Bahz... ill update you if something goes wrong the comming few days. Also ill tell you if all is working propperly.

*** Edit ***
Programmes running on boot are:
Corsair "for keyboard and ect"
Asus Suite III "for TuF motherbaord fan contrill ect" The Suite III for TuF has no integrated OC panel... What I find weird.
Asus easy update "which i cannot find the option to turn this off"
Roccat talk
Logitech gaming software

*** Edit ***
Since I installd the 1.4.6.6 my Asus suite III is going NUTS.. its a real ****ty PAIN !!! It puts some fans to 100%. My computer sounds like a helicopter.

I actually removed the fan that was turning at a 100%. Luck for me i just installed that fan for an old SLI setup wich am not using anymore.
ANYWAYS... Software from asus is not really impressing me... I mean Asus suite III is not even inplementen in the TuF motherboards. At least it doesnt give the full asus menu.. Am missing the OC menu for some reason.

Also the tweak tool keeps on bugging out. It starts up on boot and sometimes even preventing to load the software for my motherboard that is controlling the fans.

Hope you Asus will fix these bugs ASAP.

its not fun at all to tweak fan at boot up all the time.

*** more updates ***
Sorry for spamming / updating post.
GPU TWEAK II still freezes my computer. When I move from tab to tab. So middle top right you have Home - Info - Tools.
Sometimes when I move between thoses option my PC freezes and I have hard reset.
Happend 3 times out of 10.. 30% is alot. Was checking how the tool worked on OCcing my card. Buty I get freezes all the time.

Thank you for providing back with this information, I'll pass it over to our software team.

kevin_bradford1
Level 9
ok just thought id jump in to, my monitor window seems to stay open when I opened ESO in fullscreen window mode, the minute I run any games in fullscreen mode the monitor part closes, I'm running asus 1080 ti fe sli, with 144hz g-sync main monitor and second monitor Samsung 60hz, ive tried closing other asus apps to see if it helps but makes no difference.