cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK Release not working for GSkill Trident RGB?

Bl4d3s
Level 7
Hello,

finally there is this SDK for Aura. But after I updated the corresponding Aura program my GSkill Trident RGB Ram doesnt show up in the AURA software anymore, also if I run the sample software provided, it only recognizes my Mobo, not the RAM (Im on ASUS X370 Prime).

Is this a bug? Or will the support for the RAM be added later?

Greetings
Michael
22 REPLIES 22

InhexSTER
Level 7
Hi,

I also see that it only shows my motherboard in the device list.
Can't check if the GPUs are supported since I don't own Aura enabled one.

Thanks

how you install aura sdk?

bipolar wrote:
how you install aura sdk?

If you are asking how to use SDK, you need to build sample in Visual Studio and go from there. I have C# binding in the works.
Also SDK comes with new version of Aura software (needed for SDK to work ) which I installed and now I don't see the GSkill ram or independent section for motherboard control. It only shows motherboard synchronized as a device

InhexSTER wrote:
If you are asking how to use SDK, you need to build sample in Visual Studio and go from there. I have C# binding in the works.
Also SDK comes with new version of Aura software (needed for SDK to work ) which I installed and now I don't see the GSkill ram or independent section for motherboard control. It only shows motherboard synchronized as a device

Can you share those bindings? Thanks man!

Hi,

Here you go. Just add this as a reference in your C# app
it mimics methods in C++ version
Aura SDK DLL for C#

InhexSTER wrote:
Hi,

Aura SDK DLL for C#

That's amazing! Thanks!

InhexSTER wrote:
Hi,

Aura SDK DLL for C#

Would it be possible to make a update version with the latest SDK?

dudu631
Level 7
Bl4d3s wrote:
Hello,

finally there is this SDK for Aura. But after I updated the corresponding Aura program my GSkill Trident RGB Ram doesnt show up in the AURA software anymore, also if I run the sample software provided, it only recognizes my Mobo, not the RAM (Im on ASUS X370 Prime).

Is this a bug? Or will the support for the RAM be added later?

Greetings
Michael

After playing around, with InhexSTER bindings (thanks a lot), i can confirm that i'm not getting my Trident z on device list. Can't say about the gpu.

Did Gskill manage to sort it's problem with rgb spd tables getting corrupted more frequently with ryzen motherboards? Still seeing people deal with it but haven't looked if gskill's come up with a fix.