Page 152 of 193 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1925
  1. #1511
    New ROGer Array Captain Zap PC Specs
    Captain Zap PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G75VW-RS72
    MotherboardP9X79
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 1080

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Ordered ROG 6E Today!

    Hey All:

    After looking through all these posts and purging the internet, I was finally able to order the Asus ROG VI Rampage Extreme with a confirmed ship date of 10-13-2017! Now I can relax and wait!

    I called CDW and they would not give me a ship date so.........I decided to try it anyway since I could not get it from anywhere else yet. They charged shipping and taxes, but now I can finally get back to work!

    Thanks!
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos ROG 6E.jpg  


  2. #1512
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,855

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zap View Post
    Hey All:

    After looking through all these posts and purging the internet, I was finally able to order the Asus ROG VI Rampage Extreme with a confirmed ship date of 10-13-2017! Now I can relax and wait!

    I called CDW and they would not give me a ship date so.........I decided to try it anyway since I could not get it from anywhere else yet. They charged shipping and taxes, but now I can finally get back to work!

    Thanks!
    Preorder same as anywhere else. That ship date is contingent on two things.
    1) they actually get them by then
    2) how many they get and how many people are ahead of you already.

  3. #1513
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array xarot PC Specs
    xarot PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus GL504GM
    MotherboardAsus Rampage VI Extreme
    Processori9-7980XE
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB CL16-18-18
    Graphics Card #1Palit RTX2080TI
    Sound CardIntegrated
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Intel 750 1.2 TB PCIe
    Storage #2Samsung 960 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerEK Supremacy EVO Full Nickel
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i
    Keyboard Blackstorm Mech RGB
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
    Headset Sennheiser HD555
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Extended
    OS Windows 10 x64
    xarot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    198

    How is the fan bracket supposed to work? I guess could figure out how it works but:

    - No installation instructions for the fan in the bracket or orientation
    - How large fan is it designed for (I am guessing under 60mm?)

    Am I supposed to screw in the fan into the bracket or use it to squeeze one between the VRM heatsink and the bracket? LOL.

    Please someone post pics of your installation if possible. I have already hit VRM temps of near 100c when "trying" Prime95 26.6 with plenty of airflow in the case.
    Main: Xeon W-3175X - Dominus Extreme - 48 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3200 - Palit RTX2080TI H2O - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Corsair AX1500i - Samsung 960 PRO 1 TB + Intel 600P 1TB
    HTPC: i7-6950X - X99-M WS - 32 GB G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4-2400 - GTX1070 - Bitfenix Pandora - Corsair AX860 - Intel 750 400 GB + Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO
    All around: i7-7980XE - H150i Pro - Rampage VI Extreme - 64 GB G.Skill 4000 CL18-19-19-39 - Strix RTX2060 - In Win 101C - Samsung 960 EVO 512 GB

  4. #1514
    ROG Enthusiast Array ExcessiveGBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by xarot View Post
    How is the fan bracket supposed to work? I guess could figure out how it works but:

    - No installation instructions for the fan in the bracket or orientation
    - How large fan is it designed for (I am guessing under 60mm?)

    Am I supposed to screw in the fan into the bracket or use it to squeeze one between the VRM heatsink and the bracket? LOL.

    Please someone post pics of your installation if possible. I have already hit VRM temps of near 100c when "trying" Prime95 26.6 with plenty of airflow in the case.

    Dose this help? The fans are 50mm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171010_154321.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	366.2 KB 
ID:	68016
    System specs
    Win 10 64 bit Pro 20H2
    Rampage VI Extreme
    BIOS 3403
    I9 10920 @5.0GHz all cores
    EK-KIT G360 (CPU only)
    Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe 1TB
    Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PLUS NVMe 2TB
    ADATA XPG S40G RGB M.2 NVMe 4TB
    1 Samsung SSD 4TB EVO
    1 x 10TB drive
    1 x 4TB drive
    1 x 2TB drive
    ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB @2010MHz
    32GB G Skill Trident Z 3466MHz 15-17-17-37
    Corsair 1200w psu
    Sound Denon AVC-A1
    Panasonic 65 plasma
    Predator XB321HK

  5. #1515
    ROG Enthusiast Array ExcessiveGBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    70

    Have stable overclock 4.6 all cores at 1.23V using manual setting.
    Just need help using Adaptive Mode.
    So if I select Adaptive Mode the leave off set mode sign to +, then 1.23V to Add Turbo Mode Core Voltage, should that then cap the voltage at 1.23V? Having this setting is goes over, what am I doing wrong.
    System specs
    Win 10 64 bit Pro 20H2
    Rampage VI Extreme
    BIOS 3403
    I9 10920 @5.0GHz all cores
    EK-KIT G360 (CPU only)
    Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe 1TB
    Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PLUS NVMe 2TB
    ADATA XPG S40G RGB M.2 NVMe 4TB
    1 Samsung SSD 4TB EVO
    1 x 10TB drive
    1 x 4TB drive
    1 x 2TB drive
    ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB @2010MHz
    32GB G Skill Trident Z 3466MHz 15-17-17-37
    Corsair 1200w psu
    Sound Denon AVC-A1
    Panasonic 65 plasma
    Predator XB321HK

  6. #1516
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array xarot PC Specs
    xarot PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus GL504GM
    MotherboardAsus Rampage VI Extreme
    Processori9-7980XE
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB CL16-18-18
    Graphics Card #1Palit RTX2080TI
    Sound CardIntegrated
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Intel 750 1.2 TB PCIe
    Storage #2Samsung 960 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerEK Supremacy EVO Full Nickel
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i
    Keyboard Blackstorm Mech RGB
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
    Headset Sennheiser HD555
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Extended
    OS Windows 10 x64
    xarot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcessiveGBH View Post
    Dose this help? The fans are 50mm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171010_154321.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	366.2 KB 
ID:	68016
    Kind of, thanks! You didn't use standard fan screws did you? It seems you only mounted with one screw each in the corner?
    Main: Xeon W-3175X - Dominus Extreme - 48 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3200 - Palit RTX2080TI H2O - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Corsair AX1500i - Samsung 960 PRO 1 TB + Intel 600P 1TB
    HTPC: i7-6950X - X99-M WS - 32 GB G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4-2400 - GTX1070 - Bitfenix Pandora - Corsair AX860 - Intel 750 400 GB + Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO
    All around: i7-7980XE - H150i Pro - Rampage VI Extreme - 64 GB G.Skill 4000 CL18-19-19-39 - Strix RTX2060 - In Win 101C - Samsung 960 EVO 512 GB

  7. #1517
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Marcos calle

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcessiveGBH View Post
    Can some test this who has a SLI set up.
    The GPU 1 card is reading as GPU 2 and GPU1 as GPU 2 in the Nvidia control panel also with MSI afterburner.
    Same here, even with the new driver installed. But as both cards have the same specs, it shouldn't really matter which one is treated as primary.

    I was thinking that maybe they are doing this on purpose when you have 2 x16 slots on a board, as the lower card tends to run cooler because it's getting a better airflow. So why not use this one as primary for applications that don't need / support sli.

  8. #1518
    ROG Enthusiast Array ExcessiveGBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by mib1982 View Post
    Same here, even with the new driver installed. But as both cards have the same specs, it shouldn't really matter which one is treated as primary.

    I was thinking that maybe they are doing this on purpose when you have 2 x16 slots on a board, as the lower card tends to run cooler because it's getting a better airflow. So why not use this one as primary for applications that don't need / support sli.
    I think it has something to do with being closest to the CPU for efficiency.
    System specs
    Win 10 64 bit Pro 20H2
    Rampage VI Extreme
    BIOS 3403
    I9 10920 @5.0GHz all cores
    EK-KIT G360 (CPU only)
    Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe 1TB
    Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PLUS NVMe 2TB
    ADATA XPG S40G RGB M.2 NVMe 4TB
    1 Samsung SSD 4TB EVO
    1 x 10TB drive
    1 x 4TB drive
    1 x 2TB drive
    ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB @2010MHz
    32GB G Skill Trident Z 3466MHz 15-17-17-37
    Corsair 1200w psu
    Sound Denon AVC-A1
    Panasonic 65 plasma
    Predator XB321HK

  9. #1519
    ROG Enthusiast Array ExcessiveGBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by xarot View Post
    Kind of, thanks! You didn't use standard fan screws did you? It seems you only mounted with one screw each in the corner?
    That's all I could do as the bracket would not line up with the fan screw holes. They actually pretty tight they don’t move at all. Used the screws that came with fans.
    You need access from the top of your case and it's pretty fiddly. Or put it on before you install MB
    Last edited by ExcessiveGBH; 10-10-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    System specs
    Win 10 64 bit Pro 20H2
    Rampage VI Extreme
    BIOS 3403
    I9 10920 @5.0GHz all cores
    EK-KIT G360 (CPU only)
    Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe 1TB
    Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PLUS NVMe 2TB
    ADATA XPG S40G RGB M.2 NVMe 4TB
    1 Samsung SSD 4TB EVO
    1 x 10TB drive
    1 x 4TB drive
    1 x 2TB drive
    ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB @2010MHz
    32GB G Skill Trident Z 3466MHz 15-17-17-37
    Corsair 1200w psu
    Sound Denon AVC-A1
    Panasonic 65 plasma
    Predator XB321HK

  10. #1520
    New ROGer Array Captain Zap PC Specs
    Captain Zap PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G75VW-RS72
    MotherboardP9X79
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 1080

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Just Like You Said........Ship Date Changed Overnight!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Preorder same as anywhere else. That ship date is contingent on two things.
    1) they actually get them by then
    2) how many they get and how many people are ahead of you already.
    JustinThyme,

    I checked my order this morning to see if there was an update and they pushed it from 10 -13-2017 to 11-1-2017. Other vendors may be able to get it out sooner.

Page 152 of 193 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •