CaseLianli PC-T70FX includes T70-1
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1200i
    Keyboard FILCO Majestouch Convertible 2 BT/USB 104 Key - Cherry Brown
    Mouse Logitech MX Master
    Headset/Speakers Mackie
    OS W10
    Network RouterTP-Link ER-5120

Quote Originally Posted by badjz View Post
    If it's any constellation, current stock on hand has now changed to 5 units. Whilst the eta has been pushed back a couple of times here in Australia from local suppliers, their is strong confirmation coming through that it will be available next week. I should have just waitied! Lol

I highly doubt asus would release a board that has undergone physical change - if so, RMA incoming!*
    What is this strong confirmation about next week?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Stop it! Your wearing down my confidence from post to post.

I don't think it's phantom stock, I think it may be the apex & they have just attached the wrong model to their webpage.

They have processed & picked my order. It will ship tomorrow. It will be a nervous wait to open that box.

Ahh, that would actually make much more sense if it was actually the Apex that they are selling, even though their top photo shows an outdated R6E photo and all descriptions below are for the R6E. But then... it has a very high price, whereas the Apex is less expensive than the Extreme.

No really - I do hope that you are the first person to receive an actual R6E being sold since all previous orders by people in other countries have evaporated into nothing. And that gives more hope to the rest of us waiting for the R6E in our respective countries. There just seems to be a total lack of logic in PB Tech not selling the Apex, but selling the Extreme, and no one in NZ has bought one for the past three days.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Actually, they did suggest 2 were on hold pending pickup & payment.

With the exception of the apex (your points are valid though) they have quite the suite of products, particularly high end gear.

The pricing on all boards is consistent with what I'm seeing here in AU, so RE6 is def priced right, which should eliminate it being an apex.

I'm a reseller & have access to distributors here in AU, our original eta was 04/09. It's obviously been pushed back but the latest estimate is 15/9. So if this does eventuate, NZ having stock this week is not so unrealistic.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array smithkid PC Specs
    smithkid PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Surface Pro 3
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme
    Processor7900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG GTX 1080 STRIX O8G
    Graphics Card #2Asus ROG GTX 1080 STRIX O8G
    Monitor7 various
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2WD 1TB Blue M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerAquacomputer NEXT cuplex kryos vision cu/cu
    CaseLianli PC-T70FX includes T70-1
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1200i
    Keyboard FILCO Majestouch Convertible 2 BT/USB 104 Key - Cherry Brown
    Mouse Logitech MX Master
    Headset/Speakers Mackie
    OS W10
    Network RouterTP-Link ER-5120

With the exception of the apex (your points are valid though) they have quite the suite of products, particularly high end gear.

The pricing on all boards is consistent with what I'm seeing here in AU, so RE6 is def priced right, which should eliminate it being an apex.

I'm a reseller & have access to distributors here in AU, our original eta was 04/09. It's obviously been pushed back but the latest estimate is 15/9. So if this does eventuate, NZ having stock this week is not so unrealistic.
    I agree. When you convert NZ to AUD it is priced the same as all RE6 quotes in Australia. Is it possible that they are in stock but not supposed to be released until a particular day?

I agree that the product listing, price, and all photos, except for the top outdated photo showing the old VRM heatsink, are correct for the R6E.

I would be happier than a pig in mud if the R6E was released in all countries BEFORE the Sep 25 release of Intel's HCC i9 CPUs. The R6E is manufactured in Asus' factories of either Taiwan or China, so AU and NZ would receive shipments before Europe and the Americas if you just go by travel time.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm feeling good about it.

The stock only changed to 5 once the status of my orderhad been updated to picked. *

I'm going to call them again tomorrow to confirm before they post it. Will keep you guys updated.*

I'm feeling good about it.

The stock only changed to 5 once the status of my orderhad been updated to picked. *

I'm going to call them again tomorrow to confirm before they post it. Will keep you guys updated.*
    If you do receive the real R6E by next Monday, please do post a photo of the mobo, because you earn bragging rights as the first non-reviewer/non-modder who receives an R6E

I'm combing the web since months ago, pbtech has boards listed at least for the last 2 weeks. Their stock changed a few times already. I hope they have the real deal, meanwhile waiting for it in Europe sucks...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Exzelsior View Post
    I'm combing the web since months ago, pbtech has boards listed at least for the last 2 weeks. Their stock changed a few times already. I hope they have the real deal, meanwhile waiting for it in Europe sucks...
    so you suggesting they had the R6E 2 weeks ago? What changed about their stock?*

ROG Enthusiast Array Franziska PC Specs
    Franziska PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processor5930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DP DDR4 2800 16GB (4x4)
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980
    Sound CardFostex HP-A3 (USB)
    MonitorNEC PA272W
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
    Storage #2Seagate Constellation ES.3 4TB (2x RAID0)
    CPU CoolerAquacomputer Kryus Cuplex (Custom WC Loop)
    CaseCorsair 750D
    Power SupplySeasonic Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard Ducky Shine 3 TKL
    Mouse Mionix Avior 7000
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Stop it! Your wearing down my confidence from post to post.

I don't think it's phantom stock, I think it may be the apex & they have just attached the wrong model to their webpage.

They have processed & picked my order. It will ship tomorrow. It will be a nervous wait to open that box.

Good luck I hope you get the real thing. I found a few stores in Europe listing the Extreme in stock when it really was the Apex.

Also called Caseking about my preorder yesterday, their distributor has not given any estimated date yet. The phone lady was positive it may very well take until early to mid of October but I don't want to be the devils advocate here so let's hope it will be sooner.

Page 106 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast