Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

I am told that internal testing has confirmed that Armoury 1.02.17 and AURA version 1.05.22 should already address the conflict where profiles aren't saving in Gladius II restarting system.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
    You can manually attempt a firmware upgrade by running the "XX FW Update Tool" from within the Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Armoury folder, There may also be an exe for the latest FW downloaded too, the first and only time my mouse freaked out (lights were unresponsive, I think I broke it testing and trying to figure out the bug I had) - but I ran the update tool and it fixed it...
    Yes i'm aware of that tool also, tried it but nothing happen until Bahz sent me the tool, i still think the problem maybe on the firmware part

ROG Member Array

Hi all. The problem with this mouse in the game world of Warcraft. I wrote about this in another topic. Spinning the camera in the game when pinch two buttons RMB and LMB. Addressed in technical support of the game. Reinstalled OS and removed the ROG Armoury - did not help. The problem is relevant to the version 1.02.18 firmware and 0180. It may be the case in the drivers for the mouse? Installed Windows 10. Please tell me what is the problem?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Storage #22TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerAntec 120mm AIO
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Logitech G510 (Soon to be Asus Claymore)
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Steel Series Arctis 5 RGB
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (350mb/35mb)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I am told that internal testing has confirmed that Armoury 1.02.17 and AURA version 1.05.22 should already address the conflict where profiles aren't saving in Gladius II restarting system.
    I'm on Armoury 1.02.18 and the problem is still present, i'll update my Aura Sync software too, but will be surprised if it makes a difference as I don't have the mouse Sync'd via Aura, only via Armoury, but will report back...

Edit:
    Uninstalled Aura, and installed latest (1.05.22) and I like the interface changes, and as I thought would be the case, my problems with Armoury and the mouse are still present, there's simple UI bugs that I mentioned that are still there..

Let me know, and i'll make a video if needed...
    Last edited by Ghozer; 09-19-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
    I'm on Armoury 1.02.18 and the problem is still present, i'll update my Aura Sync software too, but will be surprised if it makes a difference as I don't have the mouse Sync'd via Aura, only via Armoury, but will report back...

Edit:
    Uninstalled Aura, and installed latest (1.05.22) and I like the interface changes, and as I thought would be the case, my problems with Armoury and the mouse are still present, there's simple UI bugs that I mentioned that are still there..

Let me know, and i'll make a video if needed...
    It would be great if you can since I was told by our team that the Armoury issue is fixed, I'm getting mixed feedback from different users.

Ghozer PC Specs
    Processori7-7700k
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    It would be great if you can since I was told by our team that the Armoury issue is fixed, I'm getting mixed feedback from different users.
    I will do later, however...

I booted up this morning, and Aura now has issues similar to Armoury, it didn't turn on my LED's when I booted up, I opened Aura and it hadn't remembered my settings, had board / GPU and DRAM selected, but I don't sync my DRAM with Aura...

Also, when I select certain effects, they aren't working properly, such as, if I select RED and a slow fade/pulse, as the light fades out, then back on, the WHITE will flash inbetween cycles, it doesn't matter what colour I choose, or what effect, it seems to randomly keep pulsing WHITE in the background regardless of anything else that's set...

so, things are worse now, than they were before....

i'll try and get a video up in the next couple of days!

Ghozer PC Specs
    Processori7-7700k
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    OS Windows 10

I booted up today, the Lights in my case / GPU / motherboard didn't com on (not worked since updating Aura) - I opened Armoury a little later, to make the video (as said above) and Suddenly, all my lights have come on.... RED, with white pulsing (similar to my bug above) - but they have come on, ODD since I opened Armoury, and NOT Aura....

Working on doing video...
    Last edited by Ghozer; 09-21-2017 at 08:58 PM.

ROG Member Array

Good afternoon all. Tell me please in some games sometimes happen is a "sticking" of LMB and RMB of buttons of this mouse. Especially it is noticeable in the game world of warcraft when to clamp at the same time two buttons. I tried to connect this mouse to other computer without installation of drivers - the problem remains.
    What is the problem?
    Armoury 1.02.18
    FW 0180
    Last edited by Ivlin; 09-22-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ivlin View Post
    Good afternoon all. Tell me please in some games sometimes happen is a "sticking" of LMB and RMB of buttons of this mouse. Especially it is noticeable in the game world of warcraft when to clamp at the same time two buttons. I tried to connect this mouse to other computer without installation of drivers - the problem remains.
    What is the problem?
    Armoury 1.02.18
    FW 0180
    I don't think we received any other reports of this issue, but it's kind of strange to have both buttons having this issue. I'm guessing you may have two defective switches but that would be very highly unlikely. I've been using this mouse for some time and I don't have this issue at all.

ROG Member Array

Thanks for the reply. I tried to change the switches did not help. Now I am trying to use the mouse with reset settings (LMB+RMB+scroll when connected to the computer and removed armoury) is working fine. Strange but I think that it is in the firmware.
    Last edited by Ivlin; 09-22-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast