Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    New ROGer Array

I'm tired of dealing with this problem (sticking RMB or LMB mouse in the game). Did anyone try to play with this mouse in World of Warcraft? Because this problem is only in this game. The technical support of the game says that this is a problem in the mouse. In other games there are no problems. I do not know what to do. It helps only one thing - a complete reset of the mouse (RMB + LMB + scroll when connected). I wrote about this.
    Last edited by Ivlin; 10-03-2017 at 10:28 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #12TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White)
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Logitech G510 (Soon to be Asus Claymore)
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (200mbps connection)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this, I'll make sure our software team reviews this video can find a way to replicate and patch these issues.
    any news or updates on my issue(s)?

I have left things alone since creating the video, the mouse always starts WITHOUT the scroll-wheel lit, and my case lights seem to randomly either come on, not come on at all, or do the weird red/white flashing that was in the video...

It seems, that ANY colour on 'STATIC' makes it pulse colour/white... and I really cannot figure that one out....

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ivlin View Post
    I'm tired of dealing with this problem (sticking RMB or LMB mouse in the game).
    i have the exact same proplem in almost everywhere "Overwatch, League of Legends, ..."

this is really annoying for me, specially for high ranks like 4100 or 4200 in Overwatch

i have a full set of ROG and i still love my G502 Spectrum, but this ROG Gladius II bug is really annoying for me, maybe i have to change it to other mices like Razer DeathAdder or something

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HanaLover View Post
    i have the exact same proplem in almost everywhere "Overwatch, League of Legends, ..."

this is really annoying for me, specially for high ranks like 4100 or 4200 in Overwatch

i have a full set of ROG and i still love my G502 Spectrum, but this ROG Gladius II bug is really annoying for me, maybe i have to change it to other mices like Razer DeathAdder or something
    Can you provide a list of games (5 or so) we can try to replicate?
    Are you using the latest firmware and Armoury?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gladius II Latest SW and FW - April 2018.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	73292

Tried swapping out the switches (extra ones are supplied), or connecting to different USB ports? (avoid USB hubs or front-panel ports if possible)

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Can you provide a list of games (5 or so) we can try to replicate?
    Are you using the latest firmware and Armoury?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gladius II Latest SW and FW - April 2018.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	73292

Tried swapping out the switches (extra ones are supplied), or connecting to different USB ports? (avoid USB hubs or front-panel ports if possible)
    sorry for my late replay, and yes im using the latest updates and bios updates, i tried everything (my mobo is ROG Crosshair VI Hero), its not about only sticking bottoms, this mice is full of bugs, here are some of them:

if i sync all ROG devices together (ROG Claymore, ROG Crosshair VI Hero, ROG Poseidon, ROG Gladius), after around 10-30 min, the effect will freeze and nothing but rebooting system can fix it. (this happen only when i sync ROG Gladius II)

if there is a something like "Reactive" effect on my mice, and i activate Sync such "Breathing", both effects will work together! (Breathing + Reactive together which i dont like)

sticking bottons is one of the most annoying bugs in this mice which its not physical, its about Software.

when the mice has some effects, its actually a Noise-Sound on the Rear of the mice which is Weird.

when the mice LEDs are on Pure White (255 / 255 / 255), the mice go so HOT! like holy hell how its even possible, first time i see something like this on Computer Peripherals

Everything (Bios / Armoury / Aura (1.06.29)) are on the latest update (5/28/2018)

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

For any Aura Sync issues, please post a thread in the ASUS Software section.

As for the sticky buttons, did you open the Gladius II to swap out the switches? When placing the cover back on, make sure to slide the front of the mouse in place correctly before closing the back. If this is not done properly, the scroll wheel and L/R buttons may not work as they should. We are still trying to replicate this, please follow this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Mouseclick-Bug

What kind of sound is coming from the mouse? Buzzing? I haven't been able to hear anything yet.

Where is the mouse hot? Perhaps you have a faulty mouse, my Gladius II doesn't even feel warm.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 05-29-2018 at 04:00 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array mcleod52 PC Specs
    mcleod52 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)n/a
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-7600K Kaby Lake
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB
    Graphics Card #1GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce
    MonitorLG 27UD69-W
    Storage #1Plextor M8Pe M.2 2280 256GB NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CasePhantek P400S
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion Red
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius II
    Headset Bloody M660 MOCI
    Headset/Speakers Lepai LP-188HA + Polk Audio RTiA3's & PSW 303
    OS Windows 10 64 bit

I couldn't be any happier with my Gladius II. Works smoothly, syncs with other ROG devices and no heat issue. One of the best mice I've every had (if not the best).

Stew

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10