Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Our team couldn't replicate this issue with their retail samples but mine has the same issue so I will pass this sample over to our team to figure out what is causing this.
    Hi Bahz,

Let me provide some more detail, hopefully it helps.

I have a claymore and a gladius ii which i just purchased. When I initially purchased, i plugged in, all was working well. The claymore RGB was working, but the RGB on the keypad was not working. I did a software update which subsequently updated the firmware on the keyboard and mouse. They both units were functioning correctly. The software then prompted for a second firmware update. After this the keyboard continued to function properly, but the mouse started to loose function.

Now the mouse:
    - Pointer motion has slowed as if i have changed the sensitivity to the lowest setting
    - No buttons do anything
    - Armory has no actions assigned to any buttons and i cannot change it

If i reset my mouse (hold down the three settings) RGB functionality is lost but mouse functions perfectly, until the software forces it to update again and the above is repeated.

I have temporarily disconnected and gone back to my razer mouse in the interim.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by santoitaliano View Post
    Hi Bahz,

Let me provide some more detail, hopefully it helps.

I have a claymore and a gladius ii which i just purchased. When I initially purchased, i plugged in, all was working well. The claymore RGB was working, but the RGB on the keypad was not working. I did a software update which subsequently updated the firmware on the keyboard and mouse. They both units were functioning correctly. The software then prompted for a second firmware update. After this the keyboard continued to function properly, but the mouse started to loose function.

Now the mouse:
    - Pointer motion has slowed as if i have changed the sensitivity to the lowest setting
    - No buttons do anything
    - Armory has no actions assigned to any buttons and i cannot change it

If i reset my mouse (hold down the three settings) RGB functionality is lost but mouse functions perfectly, until the software forces it to update again and the above is repeated.

I have temporarily disconnected and gone back to my razer mouse in the interim.
    Yes, I have the exact same issue with my unit. It's already passed over to our team and they will be looking into this immediately.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #12TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White)
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Logitech G510 (Soon to be Asus Claymore)
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (200mbps connection)

Yes, I have the exact same issue with my unit. It's already passed over to our team and they will be looking into this immediately.
    Did you see my post on the page before?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
    Did you see my post on the page before?
    No, it seems like the issue you're dealing with isn't related to this topic? Please post the issue in another thread if it's a different issue and see if other people have this issue and if so then we can further escalate the issue over to our motherboard team or whichever team this issue is related to.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ghozer PC Specs
    Ghozer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime Z270-A
    Processori7-7700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070
    Monitor2x HP 23xi
    Storage #12TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
    CPU CoolerARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White)
    CasePhanteks P400S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Logitech G510 (Soon to be Asus Claymore)
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Pad Random Alienware
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire GD580
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP Standard (200mbps connection)

No, it seems like the issue you're dealing with isn't related to this topic? Please post the issue in another thread if it's a different issue and see if other people have this issue and if so then we can further escalate the issue over to our motherboard team or whichever team this issue is related to.
    I did post it, in the Motherboards section, but nothing ever got done with it... no resolution...

There's been a couple of issues actually...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi. I have issues with ROG Armoury on Gladius II. At first, the left click right click and other buttons were not assigned. Take note that I previously have a spatha. And also when i click default on the lighting section, it proceeds to wave? which is supposedly not the default lighting. And when I apply the wave lighting, the colors seem to be not moving. Thanks

ROG Enthusiast Array

I think that this is a firmware issue.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Follow up: Color cycle doesnt work too. It shows different colors but defimitely not smooth. Like changing to a different colot every 5 seconds

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
    I did post it, in the Motherboards section, but nothing ever got done with it... no resolution...

There's been a couple of issues actually...
    Please PM me with link to that topic, thanks.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by leekimah View Post
    Follow up: Color cycle doesnt work too. It shows different colors but defimitely not smooth. Like changing to a different colot every 5 seconds
    Can you share screen shot of the FW and SW version you're using? I'll also send you a tool to test out and see if it fixes the issue for you. Thanks.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast