cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Does Tom Clany`s The Division Take So Long To Load

Not_Enough_Rage
Level 11
Those that play TCTD will be more familiar with what I`m asking here. When I click play from the game start page, it takes longer than usual for the game to load. And then when I click continue to connect to the game server, it also takes too long. Even in the game when I start different missions, whenever the"game loading" circle is loading a game, it takes too long. Sometimes it stop loading.
I don`t know if it has to do with anything, but during these long load times, i notice that the FPS rate go as low as 2 or 3 FPS. It used to be around 100 - 200 FPS.while loading the game. Is there an issue with the server, or with my GPU and game settings?

I have deleted and re-installed the game 2 times already. It has made the tearing I had stop. I don`t have to use V-sync or Triple Buffering anymore, so the Global Settings for the GPU are set back to default. for the game settings I let it decide the settings. But the long loading times did start to happen after I re-installed the game both times.
2 REPLIES 2

daver44
Level 7
nice question, but i do not find good solution for it.

Retired
Not applicable
I think it's an issue with the game. My colleague has The Division, running under maximum graphical setting's and no drops in frame rates. He doesn't have a top of the line system as I but does possess an Geforce 1070. However, I noticed that the game does take long to load while connecting to the server. Hopefully Ubisoft have resolved this problem by now.