cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX1080 Strix cashback, no response for 2 months now

pmatil
Level 7
I participated the Asus Nordic Cashback on April 15th, 2017. I got the automated response email:

Thank you for your application in connection with ASUS promotion.
Your application ID is: xxxxxx

We will evaluate your application as soon as possible.
Please note that the evaluation process may take up to 5 business days.

A soon as your application has been approved, you will be sent e-mail confirmation.
Once approved, you will receive the payment or your premium within 90 days.

After that, nothing. No money, no confirmation. Seems like a big hoax to me, since I bought a GTX 1080 Strix OC because of this promotion campaign.
6 REPLIES 6

Eleiyas
Level 10
Have you tried calling ASUS NORDIC?

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
Have you tried calling ASUS NORDIC?

I have the same problem just with a Motherboard z270E from March.
I called them 3 times and everytime with the same response: Can't help you sorry. Please send an email to: Promo_no@asus.com.
I sent several emails and still no response.
Asus cashback seem to be one big joke.

pmatil
Level 7
Update on the case. I sent email to info@asus-promotion.eu AND support@asus-promotion.com and got the same response 2 times in a few days saying that:

"We already approved your claim. You will receive the money cashback via money transfer, usually ASUS proceeds within a time period up to 90 days after the release of your application."

Although I have no idea what is the release date of my application since they did not send me the confirmation email. Will have to see if the money appears in my account at some point. But HomeTizM, I suggest you send email to one of the emails above with your participation ID and you should get a reponse. Good luck!

pmatil wrote:
Update on the case. I sent email to info@asus-promotion.eu AND support@asus-promotion.com and got the same response 2 times in a few days saying that:

"We already approved your claim. You will receive the money cashback via money transfer, usually ASUS proceeds within a time period up to 90 days after the release of your application."

Although I have no idea what is the release date of my application since they did not send me the confirmation email. Will have to see if the money appears in my account at some point. But HomeTizM, I suggest you send email to one of the emails above with your participation ID and you should get a reponse. Good luck!

I dont think I ever got an ID. All I did was fill out the form on their webpage with SN and bank info etc.
After 30 min I finally completed that without error but never received any email with ID or something related to that.
I dont know, I might just cut my loses -_-

I finally got the money.
I registered the motherboard with asus and made a complain about not receiving the cashback from asus profile section.
This way you can attach the S/N to the complain.
I got the money the day after I did this. Not sure if this was the reason or just an coinsedence though.

can you specify how you did how you complained from profile section our register page is already gone