Hybrid View

New ROGer Array

Help, please !How do I put ROG Gaming Center's fan boost back to "Auto" ??

Greetings!
    I just bought an Asus GL702VMK less then a week ago, and i'm loving it so far!
    But yesterday i was exploring the ROG Gaming Center app that comes already installed. The option that allow us to control the fans speed (the "fan boost" option at the bottom left of the app's main screen) it's settled, by definition, in "Auto". I tried to change the fans speed, just by curiosity, and it worked well, but unfortunately now i can't put it back to "Auto" control, as i wanted not to worry to change this manually !!
    Am i missing some hidden option? Or is it a common issue and should i install the latest version of ROG Gaming Center available on my laptop model's driver tools web page ?

Please, help me !!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Caloh View Post
    Greetings!
    I just bought an Asus GL702VMK less then a week ago, and i'm loving it so far!
    But yesterday i was exploring the ROG Gaming Center app that comes already installed. The option that allow us to control the fans speed (the "fan boost" option at the bottom left of the app's main screen) it's settled, by definition, in "Auto". I tried to change the fans speed, just by curiosity, and it worked well, but unfortunately now i can't put it back to "Auto" control, as i wanted not to worry to change this manually !!
    Am i missing some hidden option? Or is it a common issue and should i install the latest version of ROG Gaming Center available on my laptop model's driver tools web page ?

Please, help me !!
    try to reinstall your ROG Gaming Center APP.

New ROGer Array

Set it back to zero and it goes to auto.

New ROGer Array

I do not know if they had this option two years before but you can simply put it on 0% and it goes to automatic.