cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install ASUS EZ Update

GoGreenElectric
Level 7
I have installed the latest version of AI Suite3 on my MAXIMUS VIII Impact, but EZ Update is not visible. I have tried to reinstall EZ Update manually and it will not install. Also my AI Suite looks totaly different to all of the photo's I have seen posted by other users.

If any one can help me I would be grateful !*
3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15

Eleiyas
Level 10
Your AI suite looks exactly like mine, and to be honest I don't use EZ update either. I'd just leave it uninstalled (unless of course you do plan on using it)

I'm having same exact problem. I'm on a b250f gaming mobo. reinstalled windows installing all updates from asus site. Not only did ez-update NOT install. But sonic suite software did not either. Even reinstalling windows a second time with the disk.

I was able to manually install sonic studio by navigating to the sound driver folder and it works. But even trying to install ai suite from the original driver disc does not install ezupdate. And manually going into the cd and trying to install doesn't work either. just nothing happens. I click, see a window flash, and nothing.

Yes my ai suite looks totally different then yours. My perfomance and power savings utilities version is 1.04.65. I also notice on yours its not showing DRAM frequency under cpu frequency like on mine. I gave up on ez-update. In fact. Using ez-update is what screwed up my system in the first place I believe. Gamers and security guys always want to update and install patches, but I'm learning now don't fix what aint broke.

But in my case I honestly thought a bios update would fix the aura lighting problems that seem to affect all rog boards. Where they lock up and can't be controlled as aura program crashes. The fix is to shutdown and hit switch or pull plug from the psu for a few seconds. I thought for sure this would fix it since it was posted right after I contacted them. But the latest bios still doesn't fix that.... And on top of that it created other bugs.