Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feedback.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	66366
    Hi Guys,

I just need to confirm with you guys to see you were able to see this message, this is what I saw when I tried and it's what you're supposed to see.

Banned Array

Still not working - annoying that is says complete and thanks for submitting in big letters, yet it has failed.
    If this has been occurring with a lot of users it would have given the appearance of minimal issues with the router, as you guys would not have been receiving the bulk of the feedback if users had been utilizing this method of reporting issues, such as I did without realizing that it had failed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feedback.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	66369
    Last edited by MarkSW; 07-31-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Banned Array

Is there any update on the Feedback issues?
    Is the firmware still looking like it will be released this week?
    Also noticed more leaked firmware's coming off Chinese site, one even has amazon Alexa on it! - shouldn't you guys be concentrating on fixing the issues and not adding features that of no use to the majority of users?

ROG Junior Member Array

feedback on firmware 3.0.0.4.382.12184

QOS & Game IPS turned on, websites and apps takes forever to load. After disable both functions den be able to use but wifi speed are really slow. tried reverting back to older firmware version but it will auto update back to current version. have changed this router 4 times but the same problem exist so it's the firmware problem. kindly troubleshoot on connection issues as it was tested by the distributer that on wifi certain apps took time to load up. please roll out a firmware that doesnt caused such issues. for the price we pay for this router, shouldnt we get have better performance instead of wasting time on issues to relsoved? my previous router used was the apple airport extreme, never face any connection issues over the years. Hope asus quickly resolve the problems stated by users in this thread. sorry for my bad english

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Sorry for the inconvenience alleway, I'll look into the progress of the new update and the feedback function. At this point it should be better to wait for a new firmware than to troubleshoot. The new firmware should be released soon, I'll need to get back to you regarding the release date.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6