cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

latest vbios for matrix

RonanC
Level 10
just wondering what the latest vbios for the matrix is?

reason I ask is because I stumbled across this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaOM7s_K4Xo&feature=related

according to his, he was using the as08 and it was showing him there was a new update as31 i think,

when I try update it tells me I am up to date,

cheers
11 REPLIES 11

Kronvict
Level 9
That's a very good question. After watching that video i would like to know myself.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Will find out for you guys.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

RonanC
Level 10
any update? 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
Not as yet.... but soon I hope.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

RonanC
Level 10
still no word? how can it be so difficult to get answer from them lol

HiVizMan
Level 40
Actually harder than you would think to be honest. And since it is now the start of Chinese New Year nothing is going to happen anywhere for a few weeks.

The site is current as of today - that much I do know. Their are other BIOS out in the wild but they are for extreme benching (LN2 and sub-zero cooling)

RonanC
Level 10
thanks for the update m8 😉

RonanC
Level 10
any updates? its march now lol

cravinmild
Level 11
Im wondering what bios version are you guys running on your matrix platinum cards. Mine is 70.10.17.00.00 , is this the most up to date version?